Lancome Holiday Eye & Cheek Palette

Lancome Holiday Eye Cheek Palette 2010

Anyone seeking that perfectly chic yet cheap gift for a friend or family member that adores makeup? Look no further! The Lancome Holiday Eye & Cheek Palette will do the trick and do it on a budget.

Check it!

The Lancome Holiday Eye & Cheek Palette is merely $39.50 and includes a mix of six sparkling Color Densign Sensational Effects Eyeshadows plus a Blush Subtil. You can choose from four color combinations and each collection is housed in a beautiful black compact with jeweled embellishments. Perfect Holiday Budget pressie!

Smoky Seduction

• Purple Haze
  • Purple Passion
  • Amethyst Tryst

Blush

• Shimmer Violet Sunrise

Lancome Holiday Eye Cheek Palette 3

Cute eh? And oh so cheap too! I think they’d make fine hostess gifts or perhaps a Secret Santa?

Available now from www.lancome-usa.com

• 12/7/10 12:23 Courtney:

These are cute but I’m not really digging them for some reason. None of the color combos in the palettes seem all that exciting. I do love the case though.

• 12/7/10 12:29 Larie:

I saw these on the site! I didn’t get one though, because I ended up buying the Bobbi Brown warm eye palette for the person I was shopping for (I still want of those for myself…but can’t justify it atm, lol. It’s killing me!) They’re lovely, though I wonder about the quality with the price so low. Have you tried them yet?

• 12/7/10 12:51 the Muse:

I haven’t yet larie but I imagine they are pretty decent ;-D Lancome makes some nice palettes!

• 12/7/10 13:59 dolphingirl:

HI Laurie,
      I’ve had the jeweled purple palette for about 3 weeks now. The shadows and blush are well pigmented and true to Lancome form. The shadows have a little more shimmer to them than what the picture shows. I find the blush is especially pigmented…..a little goes a long way.
      The palette extends a little past the palm of my hand and the shadows/blush are good size for the price. The palette itself is very pretty and has a nice weight to it (not cheap looking). The brush inside the palette is useless for shadow application but I did find that it works well for applying lip gloss. Overall I would recommend this product as a gift or for yourself. I also purchased this with the Lancome Party pinks holiday collection and would recommend that product as well. It’s a great deal for the price!

• 12/15/10 18:53 Yasmin:

I have actually bought two and i freekin luv em !!! i have tryed lots of highend makeup so these are no different than them. Let me tell you that the pictures do no justice for them they are super pigmented and all shimmery/ glittery … and when applied wet its just too pretty … hope that helps…

• 12/17/10 16:08 the Muse:

thanks Yasmin! happy to hear how fab they are :D!

• 12/7/10 12:37 Stephanie:

I saw these at Macy’s over Thanksgiving and they are just gorgeous! I’m loving the Embellished Emerald one especially.

• 12/7/10 12:52 the Muse:

I like that one too Stephanie ;D!

• 12/7/10 12:39 BeautyMaven:

Oooo Aplum has my name written ALL over it! The packaging is darling!!

• 12/7/10 12:52 Isis:

Oh I want! sadly snowed so I’ll have to wait.
    By the way, do you have a brand called catrice in the U.S., German brand I think. very very cheap and decent quality, especially the lipsticks.

• 12/7/10 12:58 the Muse:

no such luck isis! Been wanting to try for a while!

• 12/7/10 13:09 Isis:

It’s a great brand, but odd in that none of the big chemists in Ireland seem to sell it, but strangely the one in my tiny local village does! not that I’m complaining.

• 12/7/10 13:18 the Muse:

oh take me away Isis! I wanna come to Ireland ;-D Glad you found this hun!

• 12/7/10 22:02 Khalia:

I totally agree with Courtney! It’s like I really wanted to like them since their cases are so cute but the color combos are just kinda lame honestly!

• 12/7/10 22:14 Jane:

As soon as I saw these I know why but they reminded me of the sephora collection colour dairy. It could be the lay out. These are cute and could be good for travelling and since I am travelling back and forth between parents they wouldn’t take to much room up in my weekend bag. Humm the netural and smokying may be going on the maybe xmas list.