Laura Geller Escape to the Tropics Color Collection

Laura Geller Escape to the Tropics Color Collection 7

I hope you’re all taking advantage of the Laura Geller Escape to the Tropics Color Collection today on QVC! It’s a fantastic kit and very worth the haul in my opinion.

As you know from my past Musings, Laura Geller Blush n Brighten in Tropic Hues is one of my very favorite blushes and for a while was difficult to locate since it came in a gift set (CLICK) and wasn’t sold alone but finally it was made part of the regular line up but again disappeared for a little bit.

Now you can own it along with the new Laura Geller Baked Eye Dream and 5 other Laura Geller products packaged together in a fantastic gift set!

Check it!

The set is available as a single piece or you can order it on auto delivery which will deliver three more shipments to you in seasonal shades. The set is $49 and is available at that price for a few more hours.

Laura Geller Escape to the Tropics Color Collection 1

You get:

• Laura Geller Blush-N-Brighten in Tropic Hues (blend of apricot, pink, and gold)
  • Laura Geller Dream Creams Lip Palette in Tropic Hues (Sheer Golden Shimmer, Burnished Apricot, Peachy Pink, Deep Plum)
  • Laura Geller Baked Eye Dreams in Sunset Horizon (a pink/ copper/gold/brown)
  • Laura Geller I-Care waterproof eyeliner in Purple Paradise
  • Laura Geller Balance-N-Brighten Baked Powder Foundation
  • Laura Geller Double-Ended Eye Brush
  • Laura Geller Retractable Lip Brush

Laura Geller Escape to the Tropics Color Collection 3

Laura Geller Escape to the Tropics Color Collection 2

Laura Geller Escape to the Tropics Color Collection 6

Laura Geller Escape to the Tropics Color Collection 5

Laura Geller Escape to the Tropics Color Collection 4

I find that these set sell out super fast. Last year her Chocolate Decadent Set sold out super fast so I’d take advantage if you’re wanting it plus it would make a fabulous gift, QVC ships fairly quickly so it should arrive in plenty of time for the Holidays!

Available from QVC.

You can see swatches of the blush here if you’re interested.

• 12/13/10 10:29 Jody:

I thought you would be on this!
    I ordered it early this morning. I have enough balance and brighten to cover the eastern seaboard, but I really wanted the lip and eye pieces. I love the tropics lippie and gloss set that I have, so I’m kinda excited.
    I already have stereo rose, but I imagine this blush will play well with my collection.

Ugh, I have to stop buying stuff for me at this time of the year. I already placed a couple of Tarte orders (FF sale. hard to resist)

• 12/13/10 11:02 the Muse:

Jody I jumped on it. Same situation as you plenty of balance and brighten but I needed to have the auto delievery ;-D the shadows needed to be mine and the lip palette. honestly, it’s not like stereo rose in the least so you’ll be quite happy with it ;D!

• 12/13/10 11:13 Jody:

Yay! I feel even more excited, and have further rationalized my purchase :)
        I don’t know why I was thinking it was similar to Stereo Rose. Now that I think about it, you had said the tropics blush was not a dupe in your post this summer when it was in the other tropics set.
        Oy, Monday morning brain fog.
        Oh, yes, and the auto delivery. That was another push me over the edge point!
        Oh, how I love the “after the order, anticipation for it to get here” feeling of new make up ordered. :D
        The simple things in life.

• 12/13/10 13:17 the Muse:

Jody very diff hun! I think you’ll be happy with it ;-D it’s more tropical peachy pink where as SR is more straight on peach, coral.

ABSOLUTELY! The AD did me in too ;-D heck yes I can’t wait for April now for the next shipment ;-D

• 12/13/10 12:01 Lucy:

I ordered this as soon as it came on. I love Laura Geller’s makeup. I also have tons of Balance and Brighten. Wish she would leave that out for people who already have it. I can’t wait to get that blush. I’ve never tried it.

• 12/13/10 13:16 the Muse:

I agree Lucy, same here! I hate the idea of getting more in future shipments but the colors were too lovely to pass up ;D

• 12/13/10 15:37 Jody:

I am going to make Christmas gift bags for two of my friends I think. A couple of my beauty finds for the year, and I’ll put in one of the Balance and Brighten in their bags that I have accumulated but not opened.
        BINGO!!! Mucho rationalization and validation on this purchase! :D

• 12/13/10 15:41 the Muse:

ha Jody! VERY Smart ;-D I think I shall do the same ;-D!

• 12/13/10 12:29 Anitacska:

I got so excited when I saw this surface on eBay, I only have the tiny version of the blush and really wanted the big one! I’ve bought the eyeshadows, lip palette (adore those, I have 3, I think) and the eye palette. I don’t need the powder and it didn’t come as a set, so just went for the other 3. Of course it’s more expensive this way, but I don’t know if this will ever make it to the UK anyway and it will cost more than $49 if it does (more like £49!), so just went for it. Can’t wait to get it! :D

• 12/13/10 13:16 the Muse:

Awesome Anita I think it’s worth it either way as the colors are truly special!!!!!!!!!!

• 12/13/10 15:35 Isis:

How Gorgeous! I want this too now. As a Lipstick Queen I love Laura’s lip dream creams, they’re fabulous. Equally addicted to her blushes. Muse, Your very bad, tempting me……sadly the only thing I give in to is temptation.

• 12/13/10 15:36 the Muse:

ha isis ;-D tempt, tempt, tempt! It really is a gorgeous, unique set :D!

• 12/14/10 12:55 LorraineER:

Hah, I was watching this on QVC and thought of you, Muse! I don’t know if you remember but I’ve raved about my fave blush being from her and I realized the other day that it’s not the regular blush N’ brighten that I love so much but the version with highlighter in it. I didn’t think I could get away with highlighters b/c my skin gets oily, but when I tried hers I started loving them. The highlighter in the Blush N’ Brighten is the most foolproof natural-looking highlighter. I love using the blush and highlighter swirled together for my blush and then the highlighter alone on my cheekbones. The highlighter is an apricot color and it’s so, so pretty. I think they were limited edition with her Italy collection and now I want them all. I’m stalking the other shades on E(vil)Bay.

• 12/14/10 16:14 the Muse:

I remember Lorraine!!!!!!!!! ;-D I THINK she still has that on her website actually, it’s the tour of italy collection or something, I know the one you mean ;-D! but it’s prob easier via ebay rather than indulging in entire kit!

• 12/14/10 23:18 LorraineER:

I’ll have to check that out, thanks!

• 12/15/10 9:20 the Muse:

my pleasure lorraine!

• 12/14/10 16:54 Isis:

Lorraine the one your talking about is portofino/como. Try golden apricot, it’s gorgeous.

• 12/14/10 23:19 LorraineER:

Hey, thanks! I gave it to my mom, but then I fell in love with it and wanted one of my own, lol. I’ll have to check that out- thank you!!

• 12/15/10 13:50 Isis:

Isn’t that always the way! I’ve seen it on e bay uk, if that helps