I hope you’re all taking advantage of the Laura Geller Escape to the Tropics Color Collection today on QVC! It’s a fantastic kit and very worth the haul in my opinion.
As you know from my past Musings, Laura Geller Blush n Brighten in Tropic Hues is one of my very favorite blushes and for a while was difficult to locate since it came in a gift set (CLICK) and wasn’t sold alone but finally it was made part of the regular line up but again disappeared for a little bit.
Now you can own it along with the new Laura Geller Baked Eye Dream and 5 other Laura Geller products packaged together in a fantastic gift set!
The set is available as a single piece or you can order it on auto delivery which will deliver three more shipments to you in seasonal shades. The set is $49 and is available at that price for a few more hours.
- Laura Geller Blush-N-Brighten in Tropic Hues (blend of apricot, pink, and gold)
- Laura Geller Dream Creams Lip Palette in Tropic Hues (Sheer Golden Shimmer, Burnished Apricot, Peachy Pink, Deep Plum)
- Laura Geller Baked Eye Dreams in Sunset Horizon (a pink/ copper/gold/brown)
- Laura Geller I-Care waterproof eyeliner in Purple Paradise
- Laura Geller Balance-N-Brighten Baked Powder Foundation
- Laura Geller Double-Ended Eye Brush
- Laura Geller Retractable Lip Brush
I find that these set sell out super fast. Last year her Chocolate Decadent Set sold out super fast so I’d take advantage if you’re wanting it plus it would make a fabulous gift, QVC ships fairly quickly so it should arrive in plenty of time for the Holidays!
Available from QVC.
You can see swatches of the blush here if you’re interested.