MAC & Mickey Contractor Collection

Although we discussed the MAC & Mickey Contractor Makeup Collection, I got the official images and word from MAC today. So here’s a bit of a rehash but a good one as this includes all the images plus a quad we didn’t see in my original post!

Take a peek!

MAC & Mickey Contractor Lipstick $14.50

• Yash – Deep neutral (Matte)
  • Mehr – Dirty blue pink (Matte)
  • Gulabi – Bright fuchsia (Amplified)
  • Mocha – Peachy yellow-brown (Satin)

MAC & Mickey Contractor Lipglass $14.50

• Flesh – Dirty nude brown
  • Lust – Soft muted pink

MAC & Mickey Contractor Eye Shadow $14.50

• Saffron – Deep coral caramel (Satin)
  • Rani – Bright fuchsia with soft pink pearl (Frost)
  • Marvel – Deep purple with soft pink pearl (Frost)
  • Oomph – Forest green with soft gold pearl (Veluxe Pearl)

MAC & Mickey Contractor Eyeshadow Quad Athma $36

• Folie – Reddish-plum brown (Satin)
  • Carbon – Intense black (Matte)
  • Jaan – Light neutral with soft gold pearl (Lustre)
  • Vivah – Brown with gold pearl (Lustre)

MAC & Mickey Contractor Fluidline $15

• Ivy – Bright green (Frost)
  • Siahi – Deep turquoise blue (Frost)

MAC & Mickey Contractor Select Moisturecover Concealer $16.50

• NC23
  • NC43
  • NC44
  • NC45.5

MAC & Mickey Contractor Select Moisturecover Concealer $21

• Coral Corrector / Yellow Corrector
  • Coral: Slightly dirty coral / Yellow: Banana yellow

MAC & Mickey Contractor Studio Fix Fluid SPF 15 Foundation $26

• NC41
  • NC43.5
  • NC44.5

MAC & Mickey Contractor Powder Blush $18.50

• Gana – Bright white gold (Frost)
  • Sur – Dirty rosie brown (Satin)

MAC Brushes

• 219 – Pencil Brush $24.50

• 239 – Eye Shader $24.50

• 116 – Blush Brush $32

MAC Prep + Prime Transparent Finishing Powder $22

Releasing January 6, 2011 at all MAC locations and online with an International release of January as well.

• 12/29/10 13:29 Erin:

i’m confused…is that 219 brush any different from the normal 219 brush?? (which is definitely an HG eye brush for me, btw.)

• 12/29/10 13:55 the Muse:

nothing diff erin just comes along with this collection as a recommendation. they do this alot with color stories, releasing the normal range of brushes as a suggestion for what would work great with this makeup collection type of deal!

• 12/29/10 17:07 Elle:

oo i love the nude lippies and the fluidlines ! :)
    I think this is actually a very useable collection with some fun pieces.

• 12/29/10 19:47 Kimber:

This collection looks so amazing to me – I can’t wait to see it in real life!

• 12/30/10 1:12 Heather:

The quad is awful! Everything else looks okedokie.

• 12/30/10 4:29 rakhshanda:

very nice..I love brushes..amazing.

• 12/30/10 13:51 vicky:

ahhh why do the foundations only come in dark colours, damn you MAC another collection I shall pass on I think got enough browns in my collection

• 12/30/10 18:43 katrosado5:

I’m going to pop by the Mall after these are released and have a looksee to see if any of those foundations are a better match for me since they are new colors. I am not using MAC right now because I am between colors and I am lazy, I don’t want to have to concoct my own foundation by combining two colors. I just go with Estee Lauder double wear right now, in the second to last darkest color they offer :)