Make Up For Ever Uplight Face Luminizer Gel

Competing with their HD Blush range, Make Up For Ever introduces an UpLight Luminizer Gel in similar packaging for a dewy glow.

Check ‘em!

Make Up For Ever plight Face Luminizer Gel is available in 8 shades and come in dewy, pearly or sparkly finishes. The formula is made up of 70% water for a light texture and a refreshing feeling. You can mix with your foundation or add to bare skin to highlight your face and add extra glow.

Shades Available:

• Dewy Pink Beige
  • Dewy Golden Warm
  • Pearly White
  • Pearly Pink Flesh
  • Pearly Golden Flesh
  • Sparkling Blue Pink
  • Sparkling Golden Pink
  • Sparkling Golden Copper

These will launch the end of December in Japan so I suspect we’ll see them shortly within the US. Sadly, I can’t pull off highlighter very well as it makes my full face look even fuller but they do look intriguing.

What do you think?

Tempted?

Do share!

Have you consumed today’s ?

source

• 12/13/10 12:38 addicted_j.t.:

Muse if you contour, highlighting can make your face look so much thinner ! I cannot wait to indulde in this I LOVE a dewey/matte look. Please I urge you to haul atleast the creamy beige to add a little sparkle to your cheek bones and make them look sky high!

• 12/13/10 13:26 the Muse:

hi addicted I’m not really great with highlighters unfortunately or contouring for that matter ;(

• 12/13/10 14:15 HautePJ:

I’m in the addicted to highlighter camp, LOL. I appreciate that these come in different finishes so you can customize so to speak, but I prefer powder highlighters. I find powder to be easier to use and doesn’t make me look oily like some liquid ones do (with the exception of Benefit’s High Beam which I love!).

• 12/13/10 15:26 the Muse:

I wish I was in the camp PJ ;-D I suck at highlighting girl! I always look awful with it on! but than again I suck at application!

• 12/13/10 15:27 Ru:

Definitely intrigued. Depends on the price point though- MUFE is usually on the high end.

• 12/13/10 16:22 LINDARRAGNAR:

hmm seems interesting

i am a lover of highlighting and white highlighters with sheen such as (benefit high beam always looks fake and greasy!!!) i will probably stick with my illamasqua blusher in intrigue

those look pretty though but it seems like it has shimmers!!

• 12/13/10 16:30 the Muse:

def lots of shimmer it looks like Linda *wince*

• 12/13/10 18:29 sugar sugar:

Looks very promising! Such a wide color selection for highlighters. :) Will be definitely be looking forward to these.

• 12/13/10 20:33 Gia:

I love these! Love that it comes in diff colors. Def hauling the pink ones and the white one!

• 12/13/10 20:33 Gia:

Opps.. forgot to ask. Are you going to have a review of it even if you don’t like highlighters?

• 12/14/10 16:36 the Muse:

gia not sure yet but I’ll see what happens :D!

• 12/14/10 1:45 KAN:

wow, the sparkling blue pink looks interesting lol!

• 12/14/10 12:49 LorraineER:

OOh, these look awesome! I love the idea of having dewy, pearl and sparkling finishes! That’s really clever of them. I’d love to try the dewy formula. The only thing that I don’t love is how only certain colors are available in certain formulas. I think maybe it’d be better if each finish offered the same color options.

• 12/14/10 16:28 the Muse:

that would be better lorraine, agreed, would be nice to have all the shades in various finishes!