Make Up For Ever Uplight Face Luminizer Gel

Make Up For Ever Uplight Face Luminizer Gel 1

Competing with their HD Blush range, Make Up For Ever introduces an UpLight Luminizer Gel in similar packaging for a dewy glow.

Check ‘em!

Make Up For Ever plight Face Luminizer Gel is available in 8 shades and come in dewy, pearly or sparkly finishes. The formula is made up of 70% water for a light texture and a refreshing feeling. You can mix with your foundation or add to bare skin to highlight your face and add extra glow.

Make Up For Ever Uplight Face Luminizer Gel 6

Shades Available:

• Dewy Pink Beige
  • Dewy Golden Warm
  • Pearly White
  • Pearly Pink Flesh
  • Pearly Golden Flesh
  • Sparkling Blue Pink
  • Sparkling Golden Pink
  • Sparkling Golden Copper

Make Up For Ever Uplight Face Luminizer Gel 5

Make Up For Ever Uplight Face Luminizer Gel 4

Make Up For Ever Uplight Face Luminizer Gel 3

Make Up For Ever Uplight Face Luminizer Gel 2

These will launch the end of December in Japan so I suspect we’ll see them shortly within the US. Sadly, I can’t pull off highlighter very well as it makes my full face look even fuller but they do look intriguing.

What do you think?

Tempted?

Do share!

Have you consumed today’s subdaily ?

source

• 12/13/10 12:38 addicted_j.t.:

Muse if you contour, highlighting can make your face look so much thinner ! I cannot wait to indulde in this I LOVE a dewey/matte look. Please I urge you to haul atleast the creamy beige to add a little sparkle to your cheek bones and make them look sky high!

• 12/13/10 13:26 the Muse:

hi addicted I’m not really great with highlighters unfortunately or contouring for that matter ;(

• 12/13/10 14:15 HautePJ:

I’m in the addicted to highlighter camp, LOL. I appreciate that these come in different finishes so you can customize so to speak, but I prefer powder highlighters. I find powder to be easier to use and doesn’t make me look oily like some liquid ones do (with the exception of Benefit’s High Beam which I love!).

• 12/13/10 15:26 the Muse:

I wish I was in the camp PJ ;-D I suck at highlighting girl! I always look awful with it on! but than again I suck at application!

• 12/13/10 15:27 Ru:

Definitely intrigued. Depends on the price point though- MUFE is usually on the high end.

• 12/13/10 16:22 LINDARRAGNAR:

hmm seems interesting

i am a lover of highlighting and white highlighters with sheen such as (benefit high beam always looks fake and greasy!!!) i will probably stick with my illamasqua blusher in intrigue

those look pretty though but it seems like it has shimmers!!

• 12/13/10 16:30 the Muse:

def lots of shimmer it looks like Linda *wince*

• 12/13/10 18:29 sugar sugar:

Looks very promising! Such a wide color selection for highlighters. :) Will be definitely be looking forward to these.

• 12/13/10 20:33 Gia:

I love these! Love that it comes in diff colors. Def hauling the pink ones and the white one!

• 12/13/10 20:33 Gia:

Opps.. forgot to ask. Are you going to have a review of it even if you don’t like highlighters?

• 12/14/10 16:36 the Muse:

gia not sure yet but I’ll see what happens :D!

• 12/14/10 1:45 KAN:

wow, the sparkling blue pink looks interesting lol!

• 12/14/10 12:49 LorraineER:

OOh, these look awesome! I love the idea of having dewy, pearl and sparkling finishes! That’s really clever of them. I’d love to try the dewy formula. The only thing that I don’t love is how only certain colors are available in certain formulas. I think maybe it’d be better if each finish offered the same color options.

• 12/14/10 16:28 the Muse:

that would be better lorraine, agreed, would be nice to have all the shades in various finishes!