Milani Melange Infusion of Colors Marble and Milani Metallic Baked Eyeshadows

Late Winter, early Spring 2011 Collections are popping up in drugstores. I’ve been sneaking through CVS, Harmons, and Walgreens and seeing all sorts of goodies. I took some photos of various items and will be reviewing them all soonish but for now I thought you’d enjoy seeing and hearing about some of them.

Milani has a total of 14 (don’t quote me on that number) new eyeshadows out for Spring 2011. I confirmed with a rep that these are indeed set for a Spring release and part of the Spring Collection however my local CVS already has them out and available.

I blogged an earlier picture of the shadows I hauled which you can check out here.

Milani Melange Infusion of Colors Marble and Milani Metallic Baked Eyeshadows are a redesign of the standard Milani Runway Eyes Wet/Dry Eyeshadows.

Milani Melange Infusion of Colors Marble and Milani Metallic Baked Eyeshadows 4

Milani Melange Infusion of Colors Marble and Milani Metallic Baked Eyeshadows 3

Milani Melange Infusion of Colors Marble and Milani Metallic Baked Eyeshadows 2

Milani Melange Infusion of Colors Marble and Milani Metallic Baked Eyeshadows 1

I haven’t tried them yet but I will say some of the shades are stunning.

I’ll have swatches and a review up soon!

Feel free to tell me if you seen them at your local drugstore and if possible list which store, city, and town as it might help others in your location find them!

Note: Please do not hotlink images. If you’d like to share please link directly to this post. Thank you!

• 12/8/10 12:54 Jeannine:

I live in the Delaware County suburbs of Philadelphia, and I have seen them is almost every CVS that I have been in recently (past 3-4 days), along with all of the new glitter nail polishes.

• 12/8/10 12:56 the Muse:

thank YOU very MUCH jeannine this will be super helpful to readers ;-D!

• 12/8/10 13:20 Wendy:

Oh man, I want to try these SO BAD. Along with their new nail polishes… I went to CVS over the weekend and nada :( Maybe they will have them in later this week.

• 12/8/10 15:07 the Muse:

wendy hope they arrive soon hun sending good luck vibes your way!

• 12/8/10 13:56 Stephanie L.:

I am so excited to see your swatches! I have been looking for a good pink with gold shimmer, and a nice wearable red. From the pictures, it looks like they may be in there!!!!

• 12/8/10 14:18 the Muse:

the red is AWESOME stephanie ;-D at least in the compact ;-D there’s a very nice pink as well ;-D!

• 12/8/10 18:55 Quinctia:

Wow, these look like the marble half of the Ulta duos I love to pieces!

It’s too bad that there’s only one store in my area that stocks Milani (Meijer, of all places).

• 12/9/10 15:27 the Muse:

aw damn quinctia sorry hun. ebay!?

• 12/9/10 12:49 Shruti:

Hi,

I have one in dark maroon red , the dark brown and the golden shade……

I dark brown name is – “i hate you” but i love this color its so pigmented and have golden red glitters in it

The red maroon one is also very very pigmented and a great color to have

I dint like the golden one as its having chunk on glitter and doesn’t show up good on my NC40 skin…….

Thanks
    Hope this will help….

I will try the pink and the purple as well.

• 12/9/10 14:48 the Muse:

hi shruti thanks for sharing!

• 12/9/10 15:35 HautePJ:

I picked up the shade the model is wearing in the last pick and it is gorgeous! I swatched it dry and wet – I prefer the wet but I’m not sure if I’m supposed to use it that way? They remind me a bit of the Too Faced marble shadows but I think Milani’s are prettier!

• 12/9/10 15:37 the Muse:

pj that’s fine. draw a line down the center using a wet brush and use one side wet and one dry ;-D

• 12/10/10 3:30 Ruthless:

My one foray into Milani eyeshadows has scarred me enough from buying from this line again. Only nail polish or lipgloss from them from now on.