NYX Super Haul!

I took full advantage of the NYX 50% Off Sale. What did you get?

NYX Haul

• 12/8/10 20:14 Risu:

Where is this 50% off sale? I don’t see it on the Canadian website…

• 12/9/10 9:55 the Muse:

Risu it was on the US site Thanksgiving Weekend. I don’t think it was on the Canadian site but don’t quote me, not sure.

• 12/8/10 20:25 Taya:

Hi Muse. I’m new to your blog and I love it. Thanks for all the helpful info. I got into the wonderful world of makeup kinda late in life…early 30′s. Question, how do you keep all of your goodies organized? I’m trying to come up with a system. Thanks again for this wonderful blog!

• 12/9/10 15:25 the Muse:

hey taya I actually have a makeup storage vid and posts and such. Here’s the archive for ya hun: http://www.musingsofamuse.com/category/storage

Awesome to hear you’re getting into makeup. It’s a fun adventure ;D! thank YOU for visiting! xoxoxo!

• 12/8/10 21:33 Stacey:

Waiting on my haul now – woo!

• 12/9/10 10:32 the Muse:

whatcha get whatcha get whatcha get stacey?!

• 12/8/10 21:56 Irene:

ugh, can’t believe I missed it :( I would have gone nuts with all the lashes

• 12/9/10 10:31 the Muse:

aw sorry irene :( hope they have a new one before spring?!

• 12/9/10 10:31 Mary the Muse Militant:

WOW !!!
    Amazing haul you have there.
    At 50% off it would be a crime not to buy half the shop !!
    I only have one item of NYX; the jumbo pencil in Milk and it’s fantastic.
    We don’t have NYX here in England but there are loads of ebay sellers to buy from – thankfully :)

• 12/9/10 15:24 the Muse:

hehe mary I went a little crazyyyyyyyy ;-D ebay sellers sometimes have it cheaper than retail so that’s always a good way to go girl!

• 12/9/10 15:11 Soo:

your NYX haul looks amazing~ *-*

• 12/9/10 15:16 the Muse:

thanks soo! did you get anything?! ;-D!

• 12/9/10 16:32 Soo:

no I didn’t (it was really hard to resist), but I recently got a mini NYX haul from HauteLook! :)

• 12/9/10 16:34 the Muse:

just as good soo ;-D anything lovely?

• 12/9/10 15:25 Andrea:

Now that’s what I call a HAUL! I’m not a very big NYX fan, but I’ll still drool over haul photos.

• 12/9/10 15:29 the Muse:

ha Andrea ;-D

• 12/12/10 22:59 Marie:

Ooh, I’m curious about the two palettes in front!