Philosophy Hope In A Tinted Moisturizer

Philosophy Hope In A Tinted Moisturizer

I’ve made no secret of the fact that I think Hope in a Jar smells like wet dog and worst, I used it for a long time, trying oh so hard to tolerate that awful smell.

Let’s hope the new Philosophy Hope In A Tinted Moisturizer doesn’t sport that scent because I’ll be run in the opposite direction if it does!

Meet a cross of an advanced moisturizer with a color tint and UVA/UVB sun protection with the new Hope in a Tinted Moisturizer from Philosophy.

Hope in a Jar gets combined with a hint of tint and sun protection in a souffle like texture which absorbs quickly and leaves behind lightweight coverage.

Will you try it?

• 12/29/10 11:45 Comrade Garlic:

If I remember right the SPF one without the tint smells, I’m sure the tinted version will to. I really want to know what makes HIAJ smell like wet dog. And why on QVC they keep going on about the lavender, clean scent it has. Maddening.

• 12/29/10 11:48 the Muse:

agreed when the hosts are sitting there take huge sniffs from a jar on qvc I gag. Seriously it stinks, sorry but I can only associate it with wet dog. THANK GOD the anti-aging miracle one doesn’t stink b/c I adore that stuff!

• 12/29/10 15:34 Shayne A:

OOOoooh Musey isn’t Miracle Worker divine?!?! I’ve been using it on my “age” spots (I’m only 37 ~ When did this effing happen?) and they are fading. It’s also helping a deep crease in the area between my eyebrows & the lines on my forehead. HIAJ is a completely other story. Now, I love me some Philosophy & Cristina Carlino, but HIAJ is an epic fail and I don’t understand why it has the following it does. It doesn’t perform at all (at least for me) and the smell…….eegads, the smell!!! I mean, it’s not like they don’t know how to make their products smell good ~ just look at their entire shower gel line!!

• 12/29/10 16:04 the Muse:

shayne no age spots yet girl but dullness big time due to age and dry skin it really is amazing as it makes my face look brighter in the AM when combined with the miracle worker pads, have you tried them!? I tried to convince myself that Hope was some amazing type of product and really it actually has an interest formula but it makes me skin greasy as hell and the smell, holy jebus..it really smells awful…I don’t get it b/c Miracle Worker smells fine as does When Hope is Not Enough (that smells awesome) but WTH Hope!? weirdness!!!!!!!!!!

• 12/29/10 15:54 Kristina:

I just saw this on Sephora the other day and was wondering the same thing about the scent. I actually really loved the Hope moisturizer itself but I couldn’t get past the smell either!

• 12/29/10 16:02 the Muse:

I’m thinking maybe it’ll be better Kristina?! b/c TM smelling like wet dog, that would be a nightmare dude!

• 12/29/10 16:46 Carrie:

Lol, wet dog!! I used HIAJ for a couple of years and the smell sure was awful! I eventually got used to it, but I’ll definitely give the TM a try as long as it smells decent. Unfortunately Miracle Worker broke me out :( I wanted to love that one, but right now I’m loving lush skin’s shangri-la.

• 12/29/10 17:44 the Muse:

carrie love love love SSL was an HG for a long time, switched b/c I wanted something with anti-aging abilities but can so relate to the love of SSL :D

• 1/2/11 5:47 Donna:

I love Hope in a Jar. I actually think it smells like chalk. Which is yucky. But I use it anyway.
    I don’t have high hopes for this tinted moisturizer. Tell us if you try it!

• 1/3/11 16:06 the Muse:

surely will keep you posted Donna!