Philosophy Spring 2011

Philosophy Shower Gels Spring 2011 1

Mmmm Philosophy hauls out “new” (loosely used term there) shower gels for Spring 2011. Those who remember some of the “Celebrate” Shower Gels may feel the repetition here.

I do believe Philosophy has the means of alienating quite a few fans if they continue to put out shower gels that are simply re-named. In the case of some of their new gels you might not feel the need to indulge as I do believe these (can’t confirm, haven’t smelled yet) are similar if not dupes of the Celebrate Shower Gels (Celebrate Life, Celebrate Love, Etc….)…

However, I do need a sniffle before making sure that is the case. Those who love the pom scent and feel like Philosophy hasn’t done enough of it will def get on board with Juicy Pomegranate.

Philosophy Spring 2011 4

Philosophy Spring 2011 3

Philosophy Spring 2011 2

Philosophy Spring 2011 1

What I want for Spring 2011?

NEW shower gels please.

One thing has me, love the new labels!

Whatcha think?

• 12/28/10 14:57 Alexa:

My Ulta had these last time I was there but they didn’t have any testers so I couldn’t sniff them :(

• 12/28/10 15:01 Cj:

Definitely want the Juicy Pomegranate!

• 12/28/10 15:58 JoElla:

Repackaging IMO.

I still want to sniff the grapefruit though.

• 12/28/10 15:59 the Muse:

*raises hand* leaning towards a hearty agree Jo!

• 12/28/10 16:11 Jen:

I’ve definitely got some interest in the grapefruit. Mmmmm. I hope it’s as refreshing as it sounds!

• 12/28/10 16:12 the Muse:

I love tart citrus scents jen so I’m def one for that too!

• 12/28/10 17:04 Diane:

I think I’m going to need all of these.
    I miss Mouthwatering Watermelon though, That one was heaven.

• 12/28/10 17:05 the Muse:

BIG ass bottle available on QVC diane ;D

• 12/28/10 17:29 Brooke:

I’m excited to give these fragrances a sniff. I love fruity and citrusy (word?) scents and can’t seem to find the ‘right’ one. Sephora used to carry one called Grapeseed (I think)….it was Sephora brand and it smelled AMAZING. It wasn’t overly fruity, but just right. Then of course, they got rid of it and replaced it with their new line, which I think all smelly stinky. I have started using Korres products to try and fill the void which is working, but I think are a bit too pricey. Definitely going to maybe give these a go!

• 12/28/10 18:15 jonnie:

I want to sniff the lime! My fave BBW scent ever, from back in the high school days, was Limelight. I’ve never found a citrus scent that really did it for me like that one… I’m always looking though!

I can still find Limelight on eBay sometimes, but damn, that stuff was discontinued in 1997/1998 and never been re-released… the stuff is ancient at this point!

• 12/28/10 18:43 Heather:

For some reason I am craving a beverage with tequila.

• 12/28/10 23:24 Gia:

I want the Grapefruit! looks yummy! I love the bottles! They are soo cute and girly looking!

• 12/29/10 7:47 Lenna:

Usually I ignore Philosophy stuff (no particular reason, just hasn’t really caught my eye), but that grapefruit shower gel looks fabulous. Lime looks good too.

• 1/2/11 5:49 Donna:

Nooo!! So boring. Please make new flavors, Philosophy.

• 1/8/11 11:27 dina:

ohhh such a sucker for phil, need to recheck on that grapefruit :)