Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips Glam Collection

Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips Glam Collection 1

Here’s the display for the new limited edition Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips Glam Collection. I reviewed the Glam Collection Shimmer Strips Gel Eyeliner recently and wasn’t too impressed with it however I’m somewhat tempted to try out the mascara which is also part of this collection.

Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips Glam Collection 2

I was looking for the Mineral Glow Pearls Blush display but it appears they sold out of it. No wonder as that was really a great product and I hope to see it as a permanent part of the collection!

Anyone try yet?

Do share!

Note: Please do not hotlink images. If you’d like to share please link directly to this post. Thank you!

• 12/8/10 15:24 mon:

I think I saw the pearls blush on a rack in the perm display of my CVS a few weeks ago. It may have been a placement error or some other blush with a pearl on it and my memory is sort of hazy with finals coming up so umm…

• 12/8/10 15:27 the Muse:

hat’s great news as I think they are too gorg to be LE mon ;-D I think they are perm anyway so you are prob right! ;-D

• 12/8/10 15:59 jenniet2002:

this drugstore is off the friggin chain, they have so much! haha.

• 12/8/10 16:00 the Muse:

lol jenniet ;-D

• 12/8/10 20:32 kali:

I’ve been looking for the Physicians Formula blush on a NEAR daily basis at CVS, Walgreens, and Rite Aid (the only drugstores we have around here.) The stores in your area have ALL the good stuff!

• 12/9/10 10:26 the Muse:

hope you guys get it soon kali :(

• 12/8/10 22:04 Zang:

gosh! american drugstore makeup needs new packaging!! lol…the square packaging for the physician formula products are so unattractive to me!

• 12/9/10 11:35 Liza:

Where did you buy the physicians formula glam collection?. I’ve been all over for it. Thanks!

• 12/9/10 12:02 the Muse:

Harmons in Rockland Liza

• 12/9/10 12:33 Liza:

Thanks..no harmons by me :-(

• 12/9/10 12:44 the Muse:

liza check your local drugstores? cvs, walgreens, etc…?

• 12/11/10 13:17 kiwikiwidragon:

i called Phys. Form on their Glam Collection, it seems that the launch date is mid december to early January. the rep I spoke to was wondering how i heard and saw it. they are promo-ing it all over their facebook page and its supposed to permanant, at least that is what their rep told me on the phone.

• 12/13/10 13:52 the Muse:

thanks kiwi that’s helpful info girl ;D

• 12/18/10 21:20 Telly2833:

I just checked out the physician’s formula website and the glam collection is officially on the website! I don’t know if that means if it’s in their permanent collection, but only time will tell.

• 12/20/10 12:22 the Muse:

telly from what someone mentioned in my review post they are indeed perm!

• 12/22/10 3:08 rhain:

My friend gifted me a blush strip and im loving it ^_^