Post Holiday Steals and Deals on Makeup, Skincare, and Bath and Body

steals and deals

I haven’t been online in a few days so first thing this morning I hopped right on to see what the sales were looking like! I had visions of 50, 60, or 70% off great makeup.

Reality set in rather quickly when I realized most of what was on sale I already owned. I also felt like the steals and deals just weren’t there this year because stores actually ran out of stock super fast unlike last year’s bust of a Christmas due to the economy.

How about you?

Run into any great deals?

Here are some I’ve come across!

P.S. I missed posting these on Boxing Day, forgive a girl?

Beauty Ticket already offers some of the lowest prices ever on brands like Stila, Pop, YSL, Molton Brown, Etc….but 50% off more on top of already cheap prices?

Beauty Ticket

Yes, please.

Take 50% Off already reduced prices by using promo code NEWYEAR50 at beautyticket.com.

Take advantage of $11 Shower Gels, $6 LipShines, and more at www.philosophy.com

Philosophy Lip Shines

Philosophy Shower Gels

Philosophy Gift Sets

Take advantage of great savings on the Urban Decay Show Pony Palette ($20) or the Summer of Love Palette ($15).

Urban Decay Palettes

The Too Faced Vintage sale is on! Enjoy deep discounts on Beauty Balm ($3.85), Magic Wand Foundation ($11.37), Eyeshadows ($5.95), and more!

Too Faced1

Still in a festive kinda mood? Take advantage of MAC Tartan Tale Eyeshadows at Nordstrom for $14.50 each (originally $19.50).

MAC Tartan Tale

Get your LipLicious on at Bath and Body Works and indulge in glosses at $3 each!

Bath and Body Works Liplicious

DuWop Twilight Lip Venom Blush
is on sale for $8 at Bath and Body Works.

DuWop Twilight1

Use the link below to score great deals at Sephora plus use promo code EXTRA to get 20% Off already reduced merchandise!

Take advantage of super deals on Victoria’s Secret Beauty Rush items priced as low as $2.99 each! Don’t forget to snag the Midnight Glamour Palette at $15.99 (originally $24).

Victorias Secret Beauty Rush Makeup

Twilight Beauty is 50% off site wide (as if we didn’t predict this happening) with prices as little as $3.49 on nail polish, makeup palettes, mascara and more at twilightbeauty.com

Twilight Beauty

Feel free to spread the love and share your fav steals and deals on the Internet!

Disclaimer: The Sephora image above contains an affiliate link. A small commission is made from your purchase if you use it.

• 12/28/10 14:59 Cj:

You forgot about the Lush sale that’s going on! Which by the way is not nearly as good as it was last year (Buy 1 Christmas item get 1 free compared to Buy 1 anything get 2 free)

• 12/28/10 15:01 the Muse:

OOPS! Had a post planned for that *head desk* thanks CJ ;-D agreed! :P the sale is always better in the UK imho!

• 12/28/10 18:05 MC:

I’m insane

On Sunday, before I went to a birthday dinner in Queens my boyfriend’s mom was making in honor of my 30th’s birthday on Sunday, I hit the Lush (for the Lush Sale) in Herald Square with a glazed look in my eye and scored The All I want for Christmas and Winter Wonderland gifts and few other Lush odds and ends.

With arms loaded with Lush goodness and Christmas gifts (I had so much stuff between my Lush Haul and Christmas gifts..I couldn’t feel my arms), my boyfriend and I walked to Penn Station to take the LIRR to Queens before the blizzard hit. We get to Queens and get picked up….and end up snowed in for the last 2 days! We finally got home today lol.

But felt victory…for braving the elements to get my post Christmas Lush on lol. I ended up giving some Lush goodness to my boyfriend’s mom to try while we were snowed in. XD

• 12/28/10 19:36 Mary the Muse Militant:

Thanks for the great info.
    BeautyTicket have great bargains.
    They do ship internationally but it’s an act of extortion !!
    Worth it if getting a good old haul though.
    Thing is I’m trying to keep money for the upcoming IMATS in around 4 weeks time so I have to say no.
    Lush have 50% off all Xmas gifts here in England !

• 12/28/10 22:10 Soo:

I just got my Sephora order earlier today! I got Benefit’s Femme Metale set (which I am super excited about trying!) and MUFE Rock For Ever liners (first time trying their liners) for myself and the UD Show Pony palette to save for a giveaway later.

• 12/29/10 10:53 the Muse:

yay soo! awesome :)

• 12/29/10 13:36 kiwikiwidragon:

there are some great deals at indigowild.com, but you have to be on their mailing list. All of their holiday is BOGO right now, I got several offers from drugstore.com and Avon.

• 12/29/10 14:32 the Muse:

never been to indigowild, wow, now I’m all about it. thanks new find kiwi! ;-D cheers!

• 12/29/10 14:06 Becky:

I went with Sephora and got the Kat Von D palette (did you ever get it??) and the Gingerbread man/girl Philosophy set. Even better, I had a $25 giftcard!!

• 12/29/10 14:28 the Muse:

which one becky? got the holiday kvd palette and all the true romance ones ;-D good pick on the gingerbread man ;D! that set was so cutes!

• 12/29/10 15:39 Becky:

Oops! The Tattoo Chronicles Palette – Volume 1 with the lashes and rollerball in it. It’s only $40 plus 20% off…. perfect to try out her stuff.

• 12/29/10 16:02 the Muse:

yup! got it becky. Wish I had saved :( got it a month or more ago damn! def need to review it *head desk*