Revlon Custom Eyes Shadow & Liner Palettes

Revlon Custom Eyes Shadow Liner Palettes 1

Here’s the new Revlon Custom Eyes Shadow & Liner Palettes. I’m kinda excited about these as some of the shades were really me (I’m really into nudes, browns, and natural shades lately). Each palette contains four shades and one liner shade. Drugstore brands are really embracing the easy to create eye look lately and include instructions, etc..for creating a contrasting eye look. I will say I think Jessica Biel’s eye look is pretty unflattering in the advert. The palettes appear chalky but I indulged anyway in the hopes they might be special!?

Revlon Custom Eyes Shadow Liner Palettes 2

Revlon Custom Eyes Shadow Liner Palettes 3

Whatcha think?

Do share!

Note: Please do not hotlink images. If you’d like to share please link directly to this post. Thank you!

• 12/8/10 14:48 auroragyps:

Biel almost looks like Zuul from Ghostbusters. Good grief.

• 12/8/10 14:50 the Muse:

HA AURO! so funny and TRUE! LOL! she needs the big hair LOL!

• 12/8/10 15:54 Lenna:

I kinda want some of these.

Hrm. She looks kind of like a circus clown in the advert…Xp

• 12/8/10 15:56 the Muse:

same here lenna, I picked up two b/c they looked rather nice ;-D

• 12/8/10 16:17 nar:

Jessica Biel needs to sue whoever does her makeup for ALL those Revlon ads. She’s such a pretty girl and she always looks so terrible in them. I mean like swamp- thing terrible in that matte shadow one. *shudder*

• 12/8/10 16:28 the Muse:

I don’t think I seen the matte one. Must check that out nar. I do like the Lipstain one, she looks pretty in that advert! ;-D

• 12/8/10 18:00 Linda:

What store did you find these in?

• 12/9/10 10:24 the Muse:

harmons linda

• 12/9/10 0:51 Kristen:

I like these although I doubt Id wear all these colors for one look

• 12/9/10 10:09 rebecca:

Hi, can you tell me what drugstore you saw these revlon eyeshadows
    as well as the revlon heavy metal collection?
    Thanks!

• 12/9/10 10:13 the Muse:

harmons in Rockland rebecca.

• 12/9/10 10:40 rebecca:

thanks!!

• 12/9/10 23:58 Karrie:

These palettes look really nice.Drugstores seem to be stepping up their game.

• 12/10/10 10:34 the Muse:

VERY much so Karrie!

• 12/18/10 3:23 lissa:

the brown green rose one looks pretty, I’ll have to look for these in the store. ty muse

• 12/20/10 11:11 the Muse:

my pleasure lissa!

• 1/3/11 18:23 Jennifer:

I bought two of these and I luved them!!! Like really really loved them!Right now I’m loving all the revlon stuff thats been coming out, their new mineral powder, their express nail polish, their reformulated colorstay and these eyeshadows.

• 1/6/11 3:59 neutralgirl:

I dunno if u have tried the ones u got yet but i bought one from Ulta and had to return it because it only stayed on my eye for like an hour and I use primer. How did u like it? I really wanted to cuz they’re such nice colors.

• 1/6/11 9:03 the Muse:

I have two but haven’t tried ‘em yet sorry to hear your woe :( I’ll be reviewing shortly and let ya know how it works for me!

• 2/1/11 12:48 Sara:

I saw these for the first time last nigh.t (Hey, I live in Ohio. The Midwest is behind. What can I say?). I picked up Metallic Chic. The colors seemed pretty good. Not too chalky, decent pigment for a drugstore brand. I like the idea. These would be great for people who want a more complex eye look but don’t know how to get it. (And don’t watch the gurus on You Tube. ;D ) I’m excited to see how they blend. I’m sure over UDPP they’ll wear fine. I haven’t found an e/s that doesn’t last over that stuff yet. :D

• 6/9/11 21:26 Sarah:

Hey…did you ever do a review on these and I just can’t find it? Bought some the other day ($0.86 for two after tax….score!) and was just curious if you had any “tips”.