Loving all over the Smashbox Master’s Class Style Files. It’s probably the cool bookish packaging that’s doing me in here but who can resist palettes that come housed together for lips, face, and eyes?
This three volume set features an arsenal full of beauty products to create five different looks (Natural Beauty, Jet Setter, Office Chic, Date Night, and Red Carpet Glamour) plus face charts for step by step application!
Smashbox Eye Shadow Palette
- Shadow #1 (warm brown shimmer)
- Shadow #2 (matte pinky peach)
- Shadow #3 (midnight blue)
- Shadow #4 (lilac shimmer)
- Shadow #5 (champagne beige shimmer)
- Shadow #6 (matte ivory), Shadow #7 (matte light taupe)
- Shadow #8 (pinky pearl shimmer)
Smashbox Eye Liner Palette
- Cream Liner #1 (golden beige shimmer)
- Cream Liner #2 (warm brown)
- Cream Liner #3 (gunmetal gray)
- Cream Liner #4 (deep purple)
- Smashbox Limitless Eye Liner in Onyx (black) and Fig (chocolate brown sheen)
Smashbox Lip & Cheek Palette
- 2 x Lip Gloss (coral and nude champagne)
- Cheek #1 (peachy pink)
- Cheek #2 (suntan beige)
The entire set is $59 which I personally think is a great deal considering the amount of product you’re getting. Shades of shadow do look a tad uneventful from where I am standing but I always find the Smashbox does fool you in promo images and proceeds to surprise you upon seeing the palette in real time.
What do you think?
Available now from Sephora.