Soap & Glory Comes to the US in….September….

Soap Glory

Well, wow, we just have to wait 100 makeup years before we hear where Soap & Glory will land. After being absent from our Target shelves so long I’m starting to come to terms with the fact that I can’t get my favorite Soap & Glory goodies at my favorite store (<3 you Target!).

Your Target shelves are probably already bare or getting to be bare as the Soap & Glory stock disappears for good from the US. After a promise to, “Be Back Soon!” we haven’t heard much from the brand until their recent launch in Singapore. Which got us quite excited as that meant they must be on their way to the US really soon right?

Nope.

The most recent news to hit is Soap & Glory is still working on a retailer and will be available in the US starting in…..September. Ouch.

So look for Soap & Glory to be hitting some retailer, some where in the US, starting in September aka 100 makeup years away! If you aren’t here by Fall 2011, we are road tripping our way to England and storming the nearest Boots for our fix! So get here QUICK!

Where do you think they’ll land?

Sephora?

CVS?

Ulta?

Share it!

• 12/22/10 10:16 Erin:

we have it here in Canada at Shoppers Drug Mart, is this brand good?

• 12/22/10 10:50 clementine:

alskfs I’m sorry, I just wanted to drop a comment on your hilarious graphic, hahahahahahaha. ♥

• 12/22/10 11:20 the Muse:

HA glad someone appreciated the humor clem! haha!

• 12/22/10 12:13 JoElla:

I thought I read somewhere that they wanted a more ‘higher end’ retail outlette. I will place my monies on Sephora for the relaunch.

• 12/22/10 12:18 the Muse:

I am too Jo! two hands for Sephora!

• 12/22/10 17:01 jessica:

Oh no! I’m slowly running out of all the soap & glory I stocked up on. I don’t think it will last until September!

• 12/23/10 13:59 the Muse:

sigh Jessica, so rant-y about this!

• 12/22/10 19:28 Aki!:

Somehow I thought September of 2010 and I got excited. But, you’re right… I just need to stop lusting for the brand. ;_;

• 12/23/10 13:58 the Muse:

aki I’ve been stalking them for ages…I WISH 2010 :D

• 1/15/11 1:13 MissDetroit:

Just looked up the closest Shoppers Drug Mart across the border from me in Windsor, Ont. I’m going to grab the passport and make a Soap and Glory run sometime next week. (I live about 30 mins. away from the US/Canada border.) Shame it had to come to this! I loved being able to buy their products at Target.

• 1/17/11 11:04 the Muse:

me too Miss D :( sad sign. damn shame.

• 2/24/11 11:12 Alli:

Ok Muse, I’m back again in need of some SERIOUS HELP!!!! So, a friend of mine is going to the UK and has offered to puck me up some, you can only get them in the UK goodies for me. Prob is she is elaving tomorrow and will only be there for a few days, so i have to act fast! I have never tried anything that is UK only….but I soooo want to. So my question to you is, in your opinion, what are some Soap and Glory must haves for a newbie from the US to try, as well as Barry M must haves, Sleek…..or anything else that you think are UK beauty must haves!!!! I have no clue, and this may be my only chance to stock up on some goodies!!! Can you help???

• 4/17/11 12:22 Krys:

Muse! I’m a recent S&G convert and we can’t get them here in Manila :( A trip to Singapore for a sephora run is not possible. My last hope is eBay. question: where do you get your S&G stuff these days?

• 4/18/11 10:30 the Muse:

aw sorry Krys. We are having the same issues here in the US. I normally have a friend buy it for me from Boots UK and ship it over as Target stopped carrying it.

• 8/4/11 14:20 DiDi:

I discoverd S&G in 2006 when i was little when i saw this really cute makeup bag at target i eventually lost it. now many years later (now 13) and i saw this make up review of sexy mother pucker and wanted to buy it for my mom for her bday but then i found out it was discontinued from target.
    but now im happy since it coming back this september. YAY!!! and thats when my bday is (im turning 14 yay!)
    and now i can use S&G makeup since im old enough