Stila Spring Collection 2011

Stila Spring 2011 5

Stila sent out a pre-launch e-mail for their Spring Collection 2011 and I’m kinda disappointed…this can’t be it right?

Jump!

Stila Eye Shadow Trio in Gilded

Stila Spring 2011 4

Stila Kitten Glitter Eyeliner

Stila Spring 2011 1

Stila Silk Shimmer Gloss in Sunlight (bronzey golden)

Stila Spring 2011 2

Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner in Dark Brown and Indigo

Stila Spring 2011 3

I seen Eva Chen tweeting some great pictures of the Stila Live from the Red Carpet Collection which I’m looking forward too as well but if this is what I have to look forward to for Spring 2011 I’m kinda relieved because I know quite a few items on my Spring list that are weighting it down cash wise at this point.

A little disappointed overall but I suspect Stila has a trick or two up its sleeve and we won’t only see these items for the new year.

What do you think?

Any Stila fans?

Spring 2011…disappointing?

Big yay?

Feel free to share!

The pre-launch of these items is for today only and ends tonight at 11:59 PM if you’re wanting to indulge.

• 12/21/10 10:15 Danielle F:

Hi Muse! Once again, we are on the same wavelength girl. I was snooping the web yesterday searching for Stila’s spring collection to see if there was any news of it, but found nothing. This morning in my inbox was the pre-sale email. I thought to myself, that’s it?! I was hoping for another cool blush like the fall collection, maybe some more travel palettes and more smudgesticks or smudgepots. Le sigh.

• 12/21/10 10:18 the Muse:

Hey Danielle ;-D always hun! This can’t be it right?! If so that means we can expect some big summer release I hope. don’t be too disappointed those travel palettes are NOT yet done for sure! I imagine they will milk that one for a while which I’m overjoyed about ;-D Did you click the link for E! Collection? Now that I’m pretty excited about as it looks like stila’s original formula!

• 12/21/10 10:23 Danielle F:

I did click the link—super excited for that travel-esque looking palette—but bigger! :)
        But I hear ya on the now I don’t need to worry about spending serious cash on this collection—move it to the next collection!

• 12/21/10 10:47 the Muse:

danielle, very excited about that ;-D totally, I actually wasn’t that disappointed! $$ saved for other collections w000t!

• 12/21/10 10:16 Savannah:

I am quite liking what I’m seeing Muse!

• 12/21/10 10:17 the Muse:

savannah kinda disappointed to be honest, was expecting a LITTLE more but hey money saved ;D!

• 12/21/10 11:11 Savannah:

I’m not sure about the glitter liner, but I like the eyeshadow trio. Kind of wishing for more blushes.

• 12/21/10 11:14 the Muse:

same here Savannah!

• 12/21/10 10:54 Marina:

I haven’t tried Stila yet (still waiting for something to really grab my eye!) but this is not inspiring me. The colors don’t seem very ‘Springy’ either….they seem fit for Fall or Winter.
    BTW- just used my Sephors GC and got free 2-day UPS air shipping! I got the Korres Face Primer and the James Pocket Rocket XD I had looked back in your archives and your review on the Pocket Rockets had me sold. Had to get me the little emo boy (even if I detest the label ‘emo’.)

• 12/21/10 11:16 the Muse:

ha Marina awesome ;-D good call! They are strange testing at first, be warned, but after a while it grows on ya ;D!

• 12/21/10 11:19 Marina:

I actually got a sample of Doug w/ my AIW BoS last year, so I know what to expect :) I actually really like the gloss! It’s the perfect formula for my tastes. Honestly, I really just want the color–I love anything pink that flashes blue/violet, so I’d have bought it anyways even if it didn’t have the gimmick XD

• 12/21/10 12:00 the Muse:

I like ‘em too! ;-D they build up really well too! You’re going to like the shade as it has a fair bit of blue/violet to it!

• 12/21/10 10:58 Smirking Valet:

I remember their head artist, Sarah Lucero teasing about eye primers for Spring…hopefully this email is just a small sneek peak for us!

• 12/21/10 11:15 the Muse:

oh interesting smirking I didn’t see that tweet/post ;-D Hope so!

• 12/21/10 11:02 melissa:

I hope that is not all they’re releasing for spring! I actually just thought it was a preview of a few items from the collection to order early! Plus those look more like fall than spring colors….that can’t be it….I am really hoping that’s not it!

• 12/21/10 11:15 the Muse:

melissa I think they are going for more of a Mid-Winter Holiday look. Cancun, tropical paradise, spring break…thus the warm colors ;-D I think it is safe to say there will be more…I doubt this is it :D

• 12/21/10 11:08 melissa:

also I did notice it does say a “sample” from their spring whatever the name of it is collection… there’s gotta be more!!!

• 12/21/10 11:23 Phyrra:

Yeah I got that email this morning and I was like …. that’s it? Yeah, kinda sad.

• 12/21/10 11:56 the Muse:

can’t be dd! I’m holding out ;D!

• 12/22/10 1:20 Phyrra:

It really sucks because I’m finally getting into Stila a bit.
        I LOVE their smudge pots (just did a swatchfest and review of all 7 that I own), I love Kitten (it’s a great neutral ‘my skin but better’ eye shadow on me), I love kitten on my lips, and I even like their Acai lip and cheek stain. I was hoping for more to drool over :)

• 12/21/10 12:35 Cj:

Oh wow that really is disappointing :( I was hoping they’d come out with more lip & cheek stain shades soon.

• 12/21/10 13:03 ☆Lola A♏ ★:

This looks more like a fall collection to me. Not impressed.

• 12/21/10 14:18 Andrea:

I was bummed too when I saw the email this morning. I was expecting a little more color and maybe a palette or two. At least it’s more saved for other spring lemmings, and that E! collection does look interesting!

• 12/21/10 14:58 the Muse:

andrea I think we can def brace ourselves for a palette or two ;-D I’m keeping hope alive chica!

• 12/21/10 16:17 courtney:

wow looks pretty great. too bad i’m boycotting stila right now. placed a order in november that i haven’t received yet, and their customer service gives me the runaround! oh well, maybe one day i’ll receive my stuff!

• 12/21/10 16:32 the Muse:

omg really courtney?! twitter them!

• 12/21/10 21:45 Sherly:

I ordered from them day after thanksgiving and 2 weeks later I got my goods. They were nice enough to include a couple of items gratis to make up for the long wait. Maybe they’ll include a few extra goodies for you as well : )

• 12/22/10 10:45 the Muse:

aw at least they included extras sherly, that’s super nice of ‘em ;D!

• 12/21/10 16:47 Liz:

It looks more like summer than spring to me. I’ll probably indulge in the eye trio and the gloss, but skip the glitter liner and pen liner.

• 12/21/10 22:08 Soo:

I remember this email and not thinking much of it either. I am on the hold-out boat about this!

• 12/22/10 9:27 the Muse:

me too soo!

• 12/28/10 17:53 sara jo:

I have some colors from the spring 2011 collection. They have more than that. But this is probably for the newer shades not already listed on their site. I like these shades a lot though because I’m a bronzey kinda girl.