the Muse’s Gift Guide: High End at a Low Cost!

muse gifts

There’s still time for online shopping and scoring a nice deal or too to gift friends and family with particularly those who are obsessed with beauty.

If you’re on a beauty budget but your budget doesn’t fit in with a high end makeup cost you can check out my gift guide for scoring the best of the best in the beauty world for quite a great deal.

Check it!

I love a good deal as much as the next person particularly when it comes in the form of steals and deals on makeup! Here are my fav places to shop for the best makeup deals on the Internet.

From Bobbi Brown, to Stila, Smashbox, and even Guerlain, ACW has just about everything you need for gifting at a fraction of the cost of retail Visit www.allcosmeticswholesale.com to score many a fine makeup deal!

Beauty Ticket has a never ending rotation of both high end and mid range cosmetics at 20-30-40-50% off of retail with plenty of coupon deals that are floating around the Internet. Indulge in brands like YSL, Stila, NARS, Urban Decay, and more! Visit beautyticket.com to start stealing those deals!

My personal favorite haunt around the Holidays, the Vintage Sections of makeup brand sites. Check out the vintage steals and deals from DuWop, Stila, Lorac (Lorac has some of the best items on sale), and Too Faced to see what kinda of great deals you can get or visit your favorite brand sites and check around to see if they have a sale or vintage section (most do) which you can explore for the best possible deals!

Beauty Crunch hasn’t updated in a while but they still have a steal or deal hanging out at www.beautycrunch.com

Don’t forget to check my fav site, retailmenot.com, for coupon codes to your favorite online shops so you can get some additional savings on those sales.

Happy Haul-a-days!

• 12/14/10 14:54 Lucy:

I got some great deals at Lorac last year. I haven’t checked up on them yet. So tempting!

• 12/14/10 14:55 the Muse:

same here lucy stuffed many a stocking with ;D

• 12/14/10 15:12 Carrie:

hautelook.com also has some great beauty sales from time to time. i did a major haul of tarte products a few months back. :)

• 12/14/10 15:18 the Muse:

agreed carrie wish they did more beauty ;D!

• 12/14/10 15:16 AZ:

I can’t believe ive never heard of beautyticket! Have you ordered (often) from all these sites? Do you think they’re reliable? I feel effy about the whole sale site but deals are such nice deals!

• 12/14/10 15:17 the Muse:

Hi az I do have to throw it out there that I am not affiliated with these sites. I’ve ordered from them in the past with success however, as with any online shopping, buyer beware ;-D

• 12/14/10 15:33 Jenniet2002:

saw this and thought of you!

• 12/14/10 16:04 the Muse:

OMG STROKING out Jenniet ;-D I just ordered it!

• 12/14/10 15:55 Marina:

Love love love ACW. Great deals. I’ve only ordered from them once, but it was well worth it. It was cheap and came super fast.
    I have an off-topic question, if you can answer: I had tried a sample of Korres face primer before and really liked how it felt on my skin, but that was with foundation. I haven’t been wearing foundation a lot lately since I don’t have the time and have yet to find one I’m thrilled with. Can I wear this by itself to liven up my skin and even out my skin tone a bit? Or will it just look shiny without foundation? Reason I’m asking is that I heard it through the grapevine that I’m getting a Sephora GC for Christmas, and I’m trying to decide what I would like to snag. Thanks, as always!

• 12/14/10 16:08 the Muse:

no way Marina, I use it all the time on bare skin. Particularly the Korres Quercetin & Oak Age-reversing Primer which really seems to liven up my dull skin ;-D I normally apply it as a moisturizer in the summer and follow up with cheek stain. ;-D Hope this helps! You can get 30% off from Korres so you might wanna save your sephora GC and use the 30% off for the primer if that makes sense ;D!

• 12/14/10 17:39 Marina:

Thanks bunches! I really loved the way it made my skin feel, so this makes me happy.

• 12/15/10 9:33 the Muse:

same here marina, it’s a fav of mine!

• 12/14/10 16:35 Katie:

I went to look at these sites today, and they have some AMAZING deals. Urban Decay shadows and 24/7 liners for less than $10?? Thanks so much for sharing!

• 12/14/10 16:37 the Muse:

my pleasure katie ;-D you should have plenty of time to shop for gifts as most ship fairly quickly in my experience!

• 12/14/10 20:58 Brooke:

Retailmenot.com has saved me soooo much money the past month….not only on makeup, but clothes, too! I bought my boyfriend a shirt and found a 50% off promo code on there! Amaaaaazing!

• 12/15/10 9:48 the Muse:

Brooke LOVE that site ;-D!