Bath and Body Works Anti-Bacterial Hand Soap Pomegranate Passion, Peach Bellini, Mango Margarita Spring 2011

Bath and Body Works Spring 20112

But of course new Anti-Bacterial Hand Soap from Bath and Body Works gets me excited, I can’t help myself, I like living in a germ-free environment and these help!

For Spring 2011 Bath and Body Works brings back old favs such as Aqua Blossom, Caribbean Escape, and Island Margarita plus three new additional scents.

Check it!

Bath and Body Works Anti-Bacterial Deep Cleansing Hand Soap Pomegranate Passion
Scented with an exotic escape of juicy pomegranate, Tahitian vanilla and creamy coconut milk.

Bath and Body Works Anti Bacterial Hand Soap Pomegranate Passion Peach Bellini Citrus Crush Spring 2011 2

Bath and Body Works Anti-Bacterial Deep Cleansing Hand Soap Peach Bellini
Lightly scented with a mouthwatering blend of juicy peach, white apricot and fresh mango.

Bath and Body Works Anti Bacterial Hand Soap Pomegranate Passion Peach Bellini Citrus Crush Spring 2011 3

Bath and Body Works Anti-Bacterial Deep Cleansing Hand Soap Mango Margarita
A blend of moisturizing honey and mango!

Bath and Body Works Anti Bacterial Hand Soap Pomegranate Passion Peach Bellini Citrus Crush Spring 2011 1

Whatcha think?

Available now at www.bathandbodyworks.com

• 1/13/11 19:29 Soo:

I love their soaps! especially when they have deals for them. I really want to smell the peach bellini one, haha

• 1/13/11 21:45 Samantha S:

I gotta say I’m not really too excited for these! I am (was?) looking forward to the spring candles but they will likely be in these same scents of course and though I can handle having my hands smell like a mango margarita – certainly not my house haha!

• 1/14/11 1:19 HautePJ:

Mmmmm, peach bellinis. Now I want one to drink! I’m def going to pick that soap up along with the mango margarita, another fave :).

• 1/14/11 15:24 the Muse:

mmm that sounds good about now pj ;-D happy hour in 2 hours ha!

• 1/14/11 3:46 Tigress:

I’m SO excited! I’m a B&BW junkie like you wouldn’t believe. I have the Peach Bellini candle from last year and it smells delish, so I’m guessing the hand soap will be fantastic.

I’m even more excited about my favorite Deep Aqua scent coming back in hand soap and pocketbac form under the new name of Aqua Blossom. Woot!

• 1/14/11 15:23 the Muse:

hey tigress I don’t remember the peach from last year but def will haul this year, sounds yum!

• 1/14/11 12:38 Josie:

Those look and sound like they will be good enough to eat!!! :p

• 1/14/11 20:19 SJG:

I smelled these new fragrances today. Verdict: stinky. Didn’t like them at all.

• 1/15/11 11:05 Lisa:

I totally hauled all of these, especially a bunch of the peach, in the pocketbacs (you need them when you deal with the general public everyday). But I went a lil crazy and couldn’t afford to buy the anti-bac handsoaps. I did manage to buy lots of the aromatherapy handsoaps. Buy 2 get 2 free! :) Happy customer

• 1/17/11 11:39 the Muse:

awesome lisa nice hauling enjoy ‘em ;D!