Bath and Body Works Bali Mango, Fiji Passionfruit, Hawaii Coconut for Spring 2011

Bath and Body Works Spring 20111

Bath and Body Works will launch a new trio of Island Escapes scents for Spring 2011 starting January 17tth in store. Already some of the scents are popping online.

Let’s have a peek and escape from all this cold weather to some place…mmm…tropical?

Jump!

The collection feature body mist, body lotion, and body scrubs in three new scents, Bali Mango, Fiji Passionfruit, and Hawaii Coconut.

Bath and Body Works Fiji Passion Fruit Fragrance Mist

Bath and Body Works Bali Mango Fiji Passionfruit Hawaii Coconut for Spring 2011 1

Bath and Body Works Bali Mango Fragrance Mist

Bath and Body Works Bali Mango Fiji Passionfruit Hawaii Coconut for Spring 2011 2

Bath and Body Works Bali Mango Creamy Body Scrub

Bath and Body Works Bali Mango Fiji Passionfruit Hawaii Coconut for Spring 2011 4

Bath and Body Works Bali Mango Body Lotion

Bath and Body Works Bali Mango Fiji Passionfruit Hawaii Coconut for Spring 2011 3

Fiji Passion Fruit and Bali Mango is online but not Hawaii Coconut. Prices are marked at the buy 3 Get 2 Free Offer and you can get 20% Off with in store coupons that they are giving out in store.

Bath and Body Works Bali Mango Fiji Passionfruit Hawaii Coconut for Spring 2011 8

Bath and Body Works Bali Mango Fiji Passionfruit Hawaii Coconut for Spring 2011 7

There are also three new Slatkin & Co Candles available in tropical scents for Spring. Tropical Spice, Caribbean Spice (believe this is a relaunch), and Island Colada. These can be purchased in special mini preview sizes until the official launch.

Bath and Body Works Bali Mango Fiji Passionfruit Hawaii Coconut for Spring 2011 5

Interested in any?

Do share!

I find Bath and Body Works fragrance mists are weaker and weaker in formula but I still indulge none the less. Layer, Layer, Layer eh?

Disclosure:

This product was purchased by the Muse for review purposes.
Read my full disclosure statement here.

• 1/10/11 11:23 auroragyps:

I got the Hawaii Coconut lotion when I was at B&BW, but I didn’t like it at all. It was very chemical-ly & acrid. I had it on my hands and when I put them near my face, my eyes bothered me, so I had to wash it off. I’ll use it up on my feet. Maybe the shower gel or spray will smell better. I do not like passion fruit at all, so I’ll skip that, but I may try the mango one.

I also got one of the new candle scents in Pink Sangria. OMG, I had to get it because it smells like Froot Loops. This is one of my favorite candles scents now, right up there with YC Cherry Lemonade. Yum!

• 1/10/11 11:31 the Muse:

ooo I didn’t see that auro! They didn’t have pink sangria when I went! Crushed to hear about the Hawaii Coconut that was the one I was the most interested in!

• 1/10/11 11:29 Eve:

Mmm they sound delish! But seeing these tropical items makes me sad to see Winter leave. Living in Texas and all I’ll take all the cold I can get!

• 1/10/11 11:30 the Muse:

me too eve! It’s not over yet though ;-D! I prefer it stay Fall all year round tbh ;D!

• 1/10/11 11:45 Tracy:

Mmm… I was also aiming for Hawaii Coconut… but if you tell me there’s a candle that smells like Froot Loops, I gotta have it !!!

• 1/10/11 11:53 the Muse:

hells yes tracy!

• 1/10/11 14:03 peri:

at christmas time i did an order online and they had all these scents in the little bottles with the dollar introductory price. i got em all…the coconut one i gave to my friend…because i hate coconut smells…the passionfruit one is okay…but i LOVE that mango one…i gotta have a full sized bottle of it.

• 1/10/11 14:27 the Muse:

must smell peri ;-D I didn’t see ‘em around that time or I’d have hauled for sure!

• 1/10/11 16:53 Rebecca:

I got the little travel sized bottles too when I ordered online a few weeks before Christmas. The Bali Mango is definitely my favorite of the three even though I was expecting to like the Hawaii Coconut best.

• 1/11/11 15:09 the Muse:

rebecca quite excited to try :D!

• 1/10/11 17:17 Ty’Shonae(Ty):

I love fruity scents so I know that I’m going to love these! The bath and body works body mist don’t last very long but they smell good. I find that Victoria Secret scents last longer. Just like you I will still probably purchase!

• 1/11/11 15:08 the Muse:

me too ty! absolutely adore fruity/sweet blends ;-D I’ll def purchase even though they don’t last ;D!

• 1/10/11 19:04 Phyrra:

Ooh! Yummy Mango!

• 1/11/11 4:34 neutralgirl:

I want all the scrubs!

• 1/11/11 9:45 Annabella Freeman:

I’ve got my mom onto to wing some over here to the UK!

• 1/11/11 14:07 the Muse:

yay anna enjoy!

• 1/11/11 17:03 Erin:

Here are a list of all the new candles: Island Colada, Caribbean Escape, Sprakling Mojito, Pink Sangria, Tropical Spice, Island Margarita, Caribbean Salsa, Island Nectar, Passionflower, and…uhhh! There is a tenth fragrance! But I recommend you try all of them, they are all awesome. Body product-wise, i love the Hawaiian Coconut and the Bali Mango and am really looking forward to buying the full sizes next week!

• 1/13/11 16:33 the Muse: