Bath and Body Works Liplicious Tasty Lip Gloss Bali Mango, Hawaii Coconut, Fiji Passionfruit

Bath and Body Works is releasing a Liplicious selection of glosses to go along with their new collection of Island Escape fragrances! Yay! I’m a Liplicious kinda a girl, dozens of the little suckers grace my collection so kinda excited to try these out and of course, as with every collection, I’ll moan about how I do not need more lipgloss.

*shakes head*

It’s a sickness.

Jump!

Bath and Body Works Liplicious Tasty Lip Gloss Bali Mango

Bath and Body Works Liplicious Tasty Lip Gloss Hawaii Coconut

Bath and Body Works Liplicious Tasty Lip Gloss Fiji Passionfruit

Each gloss is $8 and it’s buy 2 get 1 free if you’re wanting to indulge your chronic collect them all disease, not that I have that disease, just sayin’…..

Ha! Who am I kidding?

Although I will say, dear Bath and Body Works, can we get a shave off on the price? I always felt $8 bucks was a little too high, can we say $6? Whatcha think?

Available now at www.bathandbodyworks.com

Will you indulge?

• 1/18/11 11:38 Cj:

$8 does seem a bit much for a lip gloss from Bath and Body Works… But that won’t stop me from heading to the store and buying the Fiji Passionfruit one ;)

• 1/18/11 11:39 the Muse:

you should totally buy 2 and get 1 free CJ, just sayin’. LOL!

• 1/18/11 11:46 Cj:

Lmao, definately :P

• 1/18/11 11:49 the Muse:

;-D wink wink nudge nudge!

• 1/18/11 12:20 JoElla:

I need more gloss like I need a hole in my head! But dang! I want some of these.

• 1/18/11 12:28 the Muse:

amen Jo lol! but I still wants!

• 1/18/11 19:02 Laura:

I thought these used to be $7?

• 1/19/11 12:00 Telle:

It is a sickness but it results in such glee, so its a good sickness ;)

I am excited for these but don’t like how BBW continually has so many white/frosty based glosses (ie: any of the holiday glosses VBN. PT, wonderland, etc)- they don’t do enough with color and $8 is too much; I thought $5 was too muchwhen they were “clearing” out considering they usually offer 3 for $15 here.

Thanks Muse! And enjoy when ya haul; I know I will! :D

• 1/19/11 12:18 the Muse:

ha that’s right telle ;-D I agree, not so much frosty but alot of strange ass glitter with that really white color which isn’t transparent yak! 3 for 15 is ok! I just don’t love 8 bucks each ouchie! ours would be 3 for $16 but it still feels too much for some reason!? ;-D!

• 1/23/11 11:02 Vicky:

I just got the Bali Mango one yesterday. It is a very orangey coral with pink shimmer. It worth buying because you get color payoff. Also did you get chance to see the turtle scentbugs They’re soooo cute, I probably will get one. Also they are offering a free Carried Away lotion 2oz. preview size with no purchase necessary so facebook fans can print out like a million coupons. I got 12 myself yesterday because I love the scent.