Bath and Body Works Liplicious Tasty Lip Gloss Bali Mango, Hawaii Coconut, Fiji Passionfruit

Bath and Body Works Liplicious Island Escape Lipglosses

Bath and Body Works is releasing a Liplicious selection of glosses to go along with their new collection of Island Escape fragrances! Yay! I’m a Liplicious kinda a girl, dozens of the little suckers grace my collection so kinda excited to try these out and of course, as with every collection, I’ll moan about how I do not need more lipgloss.

*shakes head*

It’s a sickness.

Jump!

Bath and Body Works Liplicious Tasty Lip Gloss Bali Mango

Bath and Body Works Liplicious Tasty Lip Gloss Bali Mango Hawaii Coconut Fiji Passionfruit 3

Bath and Body Works Liplicious Tasty Lip Gloss Hawaii Coconut

Bath and Body Works Liplicious Tasty Lip Gloss Bali Mango Hawaii Coconut Fiji Passionfruit 2

Bath and Body Works Liplicious Tasty Lip Gloss Fiji Passionfruit

Bath and Body Works Liplicious Tasty Lip Gloss Bali Mango Hawaii Coconut Fiji Passionfruit 1

Each gloss is $8 and it’s buy 2 get 1 free if you’re wanting to indulge your chronic collect them all disease, not that I have that disease, just sayin’…..

Ha! Who am I kidding?

Although I will say, dear Bath and Body Works, can we get a shave off on the price? I always felt $8 bucks was a little too high, can we say $6? Whatcha think?

Available now at www.bathandbodyworks.com

Will you indulge?

• 1/18/11 11:38 Cj:

$8 does seem a bit much for a lip gloss from Bath and Body Works… But that won’t stop me from heading to the store and buying the Fiji Passionfruit one ;)

• 1/18/11 11:39 the Muse:

you should totally buy 2 and get 1 free CJ, just sayin’. LOL!

• 1/18/11 11:46 Cj:

Lmao, definately :P

• 1/18/11 11:49 the Muse:

;-D wink wink nudge nudge!

• 1/18/11 12:20 JoElla:

I need more gloss like I need a hole in my head! But dang! I want some of these.

• 1/18/11 12:28 the Muse:

amen Jo lol! but I still wants!

• 1/18/11 19:02 Laura:

I thought these used to be $7?

• 1/19/11 12:00 Telle:

It is a sickness but it results in such glee, so its a good sickness ;)

I am excited for these but don’t like how BBW continually has so many white/frosty based glosses (ie: any of the holiday glosses VBN. PT, wonderland, etc)- they don’t do enough with color and $8 is too much; I thought $5 was too muchwhen they were “clearing” out considering they usually offer 3 for $15 here.

Thanks Muse! And enjoy when ya haul; I know I will! :D

• 1/19/11 12:18 the Muse:

ha that’s right telle ;-D I agree, not so much frosty but alot of strange ass glitter with that really white color which isn’t transparent yak! 3 for 15 is ok! I just don’t love 8 bucks each ouchie! ours would be 3 for $16 but it still feels too much for some reason!? ;-D!

• 1/23/11 11:02 Vicky:

I just got the Bali Mango one yesterday. It is a very orangey coral with pink shimmer. It worth buying because you get color payoff. Also did you get chance to see the turtle scentbugs They’re soooo cute, I probably will get one. Also they are offering a free Carried Away lotion 2oz. preview size with no purchase necessary so facebook fans can print out like a million coupons. I got 12 myself yesterday because I love the scent.