Bath & Body Works Anti-Bacterial PocketBacs Valentine’s Day I Love Collection & St. Patrick’s Day Collection For Spring 2011

Bath and Body Works Spring 2011

The wonderful world Bath & Body Works Anti-Bacterial PocketBacs continues this Spring 2011 with the Valentine’s I Love Collection plus an additional collection for St. Patrick’s Day.

I know you all adored the Halloween ones plus the cuppycake ones, hello cute! And who can forget the X-mas ones? Loves!

Up for more?

Check ‘em!

I, for one, haven’t reached the, “OMG not again” stage with these. I think they are rather cute and they are pretty much scattered all over my car, desk, etc….loves ‘em!

These limited-edition collections of PocketBac Hand Sanitizing Gels celebrate Valentine’s Day and St. Patrick’s Day in an easy, travel ready design that’s rich in moisture ingredients plus each has a delightful fragrance to keep hands soft, scented, and germ free (the most important being the last of course).

Bath Body Works Anti Bacterial PocketBacs Valentine’s Day “I Love…” Collection

Bath & Body Works Anti-Bacterial PocketBacs Valentine’s Day “I Love…” Collection ($1.50 each)
Available January 2011

• I Love You – Sweet Pea
  • I Love Shoes – Stylish Strawberry
  • I Love Cake – Buttercream
  • I Love Boys – Berry Crush
  • I Love Bling – Rock Candy

Bath Body Works Anti Bacterial PocketBacs St. Patrick’s Day Collection Collection

Bath & Body Works Anti-Bacterial PocketBacs St. Patrick’s Day Collection Collection ($1.50 each)
Available February 2011

• Who’s Your Paddy? – Apple
  • Kiss Me, I’m Irish – Apple
  • Feeling Lucky? – Apple

Whatcha think?

Will you indulge?

I’m already brainstorming what sort of Summer fragrances they could create in the Pocketbac Collection! Strawberry Daiquiri, Watermelon, Pineapple Coconut….!

• 1/4/11 12:01 courtney:

wow! love these things! i go through them like crazy!

• 1/4/11 13:34 Samantha S:

i too go through them like crazy now! i keep them on my vanity to use before makeup prep and sometimes in between. iono how crazy i am about these new ones.. the scents seems rather blah! i might check out i love bling though since I do like rock candy :)

• 1/4/11 13:36 the Muse:

rock candy sounds incredible Samantha ;-D but yeah rest are a bit meh particularly disappointed all the st paddy’s are apple scented..damn!

• 1/4/11 14:25 Yvette:

Definately buying!! OMG! Too cute!! I’m in the health field and use them daily!!!

• 1/4/11 14:36 the Muse:

perfect Yvette!

• 1/4/11 14:33 peri:

i have to have the st pattys day ones…its important. lol. thats my holiday.

• 1/4/11 14:35 the Muse:

hehe peri ;D!

• 1/4/11 16:02 Cj:

Hello everyone, My name is Cj, and I am a PocketBac addict.

• 1/4/11 16:07 the Muse:

ha CJ ^5!

• 1/4/11 16:04 Annabella Freeman:

My mom always sends these to James he loves them. He he you say cuppycakes too! I thought I was the only one that took my vocab from Cookie Monster ; )

• 1/4/11 16:21 the Muse:

ha annabella ;-D def!!!!!!! love me da cookie monster nom, nom!

• 1/4/11 16:55 Kimber:

I adored Spider Bite myself and I can’t wait to get the St. Patrick’s Day ones – I particularly find the “Who’s Your Paddy” amusing :)

• 1/4/11 23:15 Ally:

I LOVE these things. My 2nd grade glass girls will ask..Miss Anderson, can we have some of that smelly stuff? Little do they know I freely squirt them because they are little outbreak monkeys, always bringing in some cold or stomach bug. These things are lifesavers! I had to fight off kids from taking the Candy Corn one.

• 1/5/11 16:03 the Muse:

ha ally! ;-D cute. and def carrier of germs, kids ;D!

• 1/7/11 2:05 Lucy:

They are adorable. Nice to have some cute bottles with great fragrances.

• 1/8/11 13:23 Justine:

Why is it some already have a personal picture of “I love” PBs? Are there previews in some area? Which of the “I love” are your best bet?

• 1/20/11 12:27 Lisa:

I stocked up with the 5 for $5 sale. Rock Candy smells too strongly of alcohol. The others were nice. Sad the St. Patty’s are all the same scent, but each is bottle is just too cute to pass up. I work in retail and anti-bac is a must. The general public is just so disgusting….Handing you credit cards from their mouth, bras…wherever. Not washing their hands in the bathroom?! I need a bubble suit with filtered air really and some scentbug oils… :)

• 1/20/11 16:31 Rebecca:

im irish so getting the irish ones on ebay lol cuuute x

• 1/20/11 16:32 the Muse:

ha rebecca awesome ;-D Living in Ireland by chance? can I come visit?!?! :D

• 3/12/12 12:10 alejandra:

donde los venden en Miami?