Korres Wild Rose Brightening Mineral Foundation

Korres Wild Rose Brightening Mineral Foundation

The new Korres Wild Rose Brightening Foundation has a heck of alot of awesome going on for it however it is a mineral foundation which I’m always meh about but it is talc free so that might help the awful itchy, OMG ants are running around under my skin feeling that I get from mineral foundations such as BE.

Check it!

Did ya know Wild Rose Extract is a natural source of Vitamin C that significantly diminishes fine lines and wrinkles, hyper-pigmentation and resurfaces skin, revealing a soft and radiant complexion?

Korres Wild Rose Mineral Foundation promises a brightening effect with buildable coverage and a soft, creamy textured powder that allows skin to breath.

I could get on board with this in a serious way!

Although the shade options are limited to Fair, Light, Medium Beige, and Medium Tan so you might have issues fitting into a four color coded zone…mmm more shades please Korres eh?

Best news? SPF 30!

Aside from that, I wanna try.

Whatcha think?

Not a mineral foundation user myself but could prove fabulous for Summer!

Available now from www.korresusa.com

• 1/4/11 12:47 Christina:

I’m really excited for this! I’m finding that BE is a little too dry for me during winter and I had great luck with Korres in other respects. I hope you review this soon(ish)!

• 1/4/11 12:51 the Muse:

will do Christina :-D

• 1/4/11 12:59 Beverly:

This does sound more appealing that the standard BE foundations which I have never been impressed with. The Rose and Creamier texture sound very alluring for summer and late spring. Until then I might just invest in their Wild Rose concealer instead since I am only ever worried about the eye wrinklies.

• 1/11/11 15:46 the Muse:

me TOO beverly me too hun ;D

• 1/4/11 13:09 Laci:

I bought this when I first saw it on Sephora because I love everything Korres and I wanted to give mineral foundation another shot. BE made my skin look flaky but the Korres is amazing! It’s very hydrating and doesn’t look flaky or cakey at all!

• 1/4/11 13:36 the Muse:

laci <3 you always have the deets on the good stuff ;D!

• 1/4/11 14:04 Nia:

Sounds really good, I might give this a try as well.

• 1/4/11 16:41 nancy:

i need to try this too!

• 1/4/11 17:15 lissa:

also would like a review if you can :-)

• 1/4/11 20:14 Phyrra:

I’m really curious about this. Now that my skin is looking better, I can get away with less and less in the way of foundation, just a little dusting on my T-zone, or a sparse dusting all over with a duo fiber brush and I’m good to go. This sounds nice.

• 1/4/11 22:17 Lisa:

Cant wait to try this!! I am a big fan of Korres products and their foundation but lately i’ve been lazy to wear foundation and i been using mineral makeup instead. This is a way cheaper substitute to my favorite Mineral by Lancome.

• 1/5/11 16:05 the Muse:

Lisa me too, quite curious!

• 1/6/11 2:16 Fuuka:

I love BE Matte, the bismuth in the normal makes a lot of people ichy. But the matte is good. If it smells like roses though, so it looks interesting. Will try.

• 1/7/11 2:03 Lucy:

This is tempting! I have the Lancome to try yet. I also have tons of BE. Guess I won’t be buying this yet.

• 1/7/11 17:47 Jasmine:

I’ve been infected by your soft spot for Korres but the tinted moisturiser I got from Korres was a huge letdown! I got the lightest shade possible but it just looked like burnt orange on my jawline. :(

I’m a NC20 on sheer coverage but am probably NC15 on higher coverage. (think very fair, korean-ish sort of skin shade).

• 1/11/11 15:11 the Muse: