L’Oreal The One Sweep Eye Shadow

The new L’Oreal The One Sweep Eye Shadow Palette should be at your local drugstores as of now. They are also available online at Ulta for $9.99 each with a buy 1, get 1 50% off offer at the moment.

LOreal The One Sweep Eye Shadow 8

LOreal The One Sweep Eye Shadow 7

LOreal The One Sweep Eye Shadow 6

LOreal The One Sweep Eye Shadow 5

LOreal The One Sweep Eye Shadow 4

LOreal The One Sweep Eye Shadow 3

LOreal The One Sweep Eye Shadow 2

LOreal The One Sweep Eye Shadow 1

L’Oreal created these with a unique applicator to fit the eye contour and allow you to define, color, and highlight in one sweep using three shades of shadow.

Honestly, after I reviewed ‘em I decided it just didn’t work for me but the idea is unique and different to say the least.

The One Sweep Eye Shadow is available in eight shades and is new for Spring 2011.

Have you tried it?

Do share!

See my review here.

• 1/25/11 14:45 Phyrra:

This is suuuch a goofy product! I saw it at the store and was like ‘no WAY that will work.

• 1/25/11 14:45 the Muse:

and it doesn’t dd! ha ;D lol! the idea is actually really cool but the way it works, well, not so cool :P

• 1/25/11 15:15 Cindy:

Haha, i don’t think they are being sold in the Netherlands, i didn’t see them in the stores yet, but indeed, no way i think this will work :-)

• 1/25/11 15:19 the Muse:

cindy lmk if you guys get ‘em curious minds hun! but def do not work lol. I like the idea but tried ‘em and it just didn’t work!

• 1/25/11 16:28 sugar sugar:

cool idea but the chances of such a thing working is are too slim. i mean, everyone has a different eye shapes and sizes… how exactly can one pallete/shape of applicator fit into all eyes? O.o

• 1/25/11 16:31 the Muse:

mmm sugar def agreed ;D cool idea but doesn’t exactly work :P

• 1/25/11 19:05 supah:

I much prefer the canmake version of this sweep shadow that came out a little earlier, highly pigmented and foolproof, or at least less gimmicky-looking than these palettes.

• 1/31/11 20:01 Kathy:

wow thanks for sharing! i just got one in no.519 from Walgreens, actually it works well for my little monolid asain eyes :)) however it doesn’t last very long.

• 2/1/11 10:00 the Muse:

kathy happy to hear it girl ;-D sadly failed on me unless I used my own brushes!