My Beauty Diary Alice in Wonderland Gift Sets

My Beauty Diary Alice in Wonderland Spring 2011

Imomoko has new seasonal My Beauty Diary Alice in Wonderland Gift Sets. If you haven’t tried My Beauty Diary Sheet Masks before do brush up on some of my older reviews for details. They happen to be a favorite sheet mask of mine!

Jump ahead!

The sets are quite costly at $29.99 by means of price increase versus their original Taiwanese price however by USD standards and locating such items stateside, I guess they could be considered cheap.

Each set includes 17 Sheet Masks which works out to a little less than $2 per mask.

Aside from the outside packaging you are getting the same masks in each set and no new masks (there isn’t some sort of Alice in Wonderland style mask you’re getting simply a package that has an Alice in Wonderland theme and design).

I’d buy these if they were in the more traditional box set design that My Beauty Diary occasionally releases however since they are in the more flimsy plastic case design like their other 15 Piece Sets, I guess I can safely skip, although it is, I admit, very hard to say no.

Those new to the brand should indulge in my opinion. It’s alot of variety for the price plus you get the brilliant Alice packaging to indulge in!

My Beauty Diary Alice in Wonderland Gift Sets 003

My Beauty Diary Alice in Wonderland Gift Sets 002

My Beauty Diary Alice in Wonderland Gift Sets 001

Sets include sheet masks in the following formulas:

The sets links are as follows:
Yellow Set (Alice and the Red Queen)
Blue Set (Alice and a deck of cards)
Pink Set (Alice and the White Rabbit)

Imomoko is a great seller and I’ve always had successful transactions with the shop however I am not affiliated with this store, it’s merely a suggestion where to purchase these masks. You can also try E-bay but beware of black market masks.

The sets are cute as I said and I’m very tempted but I have all of these masks already and the packaging just isn’t quite getting me, if it was a box, I’d probably not be able to resist in the least.

Any Beauty Diary fans?

Want to learn more? Check out the official website at www.beautydiary.com.tw

Disclaimer: Johnny Depp is not included in the purchase of any My Beauty Diary Alice in Wonderland Gift Sets, I checked.

• 1/3/11 20:39 Libby:

Your disclaimer ;____; the only reason I would want to buy these :(

• 1/3/11 22:21 the Muse:

sorry libby…..sigh…somethings we can’t buy…lol

• 1/3/11 21:31 Cj:

I love these so much! Ever since you did that bird nest sheet mask post I’ve been buying these religiously ;D Their helping me survive this winter lol

• 1/3/11 22:21 the Muse:

absolutely cj ;-D they really are a treat for winter, try the cooling ones for Summer ;-D those are a treat too! ;D!

• 1/3/11 21:41 jonnie:

Hmm, may need this. I am almost out of MBD masks, and they are about the only ones I’ll use with any regularity… the sheet makes it seem easy to me.

• 1/3/11 22:21 the Muse:

no brainer jonnie ;-D I apply them at least 3 or 4 times a week ;D!

• 1/3/11 22:14 xin:

so cute! co-incidentally my sis is having trip in TW right now, she said she bought some cute mask for me too but it is not from the MBD. perhaps i should get her to get this for me as well!

• 1/3/11 22:20 the Muse:

def get some from her xin, save ya ton of money! ;-D they also have a brand new princess line that she might wanna check out for you!

• 1/3/11 22:21 H:

I haven’t tried a sheet mask ever! I’ve always wanted to, so maybe getting one of these sets would be a good idea!

• 1/3/11 22:25 the Muse:

it’s a good variety to start with h! :)

• 1/4/11 0:01 jojoba (My Makeup Reviews):

OMG!!!!!!!!! I need all three sets. so many people rave about these masks and I am dying to try them out.

• 1/4/11 1:53 Suzy:

I’m a huge fan of these masks! I recently tried the Bird’s Nest mask after reading your review and it was lovely (both the mask as well as the review haha)!

• 1/4/11 9:03 the Muse:

haha suzy thanks:) xoxoxo!

• 1/4/11 3:10 Jessie:

My friend went to Taiwan and he helped me buy this. It’s only NT$299 there, which is about RM 32, which is about USD 11! :)

I love the bird nest btw

• 1/4/11 9:03 the Muse:

jessie amazing…! they are so much more cheaper in Taiwan, shame about the price jack here! ;-D me too, one of my favs!

• 1/4/11 5:37 Jennifer:

I recently went to Taiwan and bought 14 boxes lol…think i would skip these since i love individual flavours more than all of them :)

• 1/4/11 9:00 the Muse:

sweet Jennifer enjoy your haul ;-D these are indivudual masks so you’re getting a variety :)

• 2/16/11 23:14 Panda:

It’s selling at Malaysia’s Guardian at RM45. Will also get some when going to Taiwan in April…yehh!!

• 1/4/11 10:12 dark nyx:

OMG Muse, how, oh HOW could you say no!?!? Alice and MBD? I love both! Anyhoo, thanks for the heads up! I will definitely be on the look out for these. xD

• 1/4/11 12:23 the Muse:

believe it’s hard dark nyx ;-D hahha!

• 1/4/11 13:00 regina:

my mom just got me a whole bunch of these from hong kong and taiwan but omg the packaging is making me want to get these too even tho i already have a lot…alice in wonderland! <3

• 1/11/11 15:32 the Muse:

yay regina enjoy ;D have fun!

• 1/4/11 14:37 Marina:

Lol! I love your disclaimer. I’m a sucker for anything Alice, but I’ll pass on these!

• 1/4/11 14:58 the Muse:

haha marina ;D too bad right?!

• 1/4/11 18:04 breyerchic04:

they make natto masks?! Ew

• 1/4/11 21:34 Lenna:

@breyerchic04 – The Natto Masks do not smell like natto. They just kinda smell weird, but not too strong.

I WANT THESE SO BAD. I can never decide which flavor I like best so I try to buy mixed sets like this but I’m trying to wait until after bills and stuff. And it doesn’t help that I love all things Alice in Wonderland. u_u.

• 1/5/11 16:05 the Muse:

great one if you can’t make your mind up lenna ;-D!

• 1/4/11 23:11 thebethesdabliss:

I just put in an order for the blue and the yellow box! I love sheet masks but haven’t tried the Beauty Diary ones yet so thought this was the perfect opportunity with the cute Alice theme and all! Thanks for your quick updates :)

• 1/5/11 16:05 the Muse:

my pleasure beth! enjoy hun!!!!!!!!!!

• 1/4/11 23:29 Christine:

I have the Bulgarian white rose one, and it smells so lovely. They sell My Beauty Diary in Asian supermarkets here, forgot the price though. Gonna have to go check if they have these Alice packs!

• 1/5/11 16:03 the Muse:

christine hope you find hun!

• 1/5/11 1:19 Yan:

just a heads up muse!
    Yesstyle also has the alice in wonderland set. for cheaper than imomoko: $28US
    Except im’ not sure if it has the nice packaging (it should right? otherwise what makes the masks ‘alice in wonderland’ish’ lol

• 1/5/11 15:59 the Muse:

i imagine it’s the special packaging yan ;-D cool find yan! thanks girl!

• 1/7/11 2:08 Lucy:

Asian brands are so tempting. Love that adorable packaging. I’m bummed that Johnny Depp doesn’t come with these.

• 1/7/11 10:06 the Muse:

sorry lucy, I’m bummed about that too haha!

• 1/8/11 16:52 Cynthia:

Ha ha cute and amusing, and love your disclaimer. These makes are so adorable. Do need to stock up on some mask and thanks for posting this.

• 1/10/11 11:12 the Muse:

my pleasure cunthia glad I made ya grin :D

• 2/16/11 22:03 AZ:

I know it’s been a while since you posted this, but I really hope you’re still checking comments. I need some help. I’m not sure if the masks i bought are real. Have you tried the Southern France Apricot masks? If you have, would you say that they’re more liquid-y? For some reason the ones I have seem to have a lot more serum than my other masks.. the consistency is also lighter.. I wasn’t sure if it was just this type of mask or if mine are fake =/
    Please drop me a line if you have time!
    Thanks so much!

• 2/17/11 9:35 the Muse:

hi AZ if you purchased them off E-bay it is possible. The SFA masks have alot of serum however it’s not thinner, it actually runs thicker imho. The masks are heavily saturated. My Beauty Diary Masks have a serial number imprinted on each package, it’s a raised seal, this is one way to see if they are real.