Neutrogena Revitalizing Lip Balm SPF 20 Spring 2011

Neutrogena Revitalizing Lip Balm SPF 20 Spring 2011 002

Neutrogena Revitalizing Lip Balm is a new treatment balm that helps improve lips over time by smoothing them out, plumping them up, and giving them a rosy glow.

Neutrogena Revitalizing Lip Balm SPF 20 Spring 2011 001

Seems balms, glosses, and lipsticks that improve the look of your lips over time will prove the rage in drugstores this year….as for me…I don’t get the point in all honesty.

Whatcha think?

• 1/11/11 23:36 savannah:

I love this…especially spf20.

• 1/12/11 4:52 neutralgirl:

I agree with you Muse, I haven’t noticed improvement over time w lip products- just temporary fixes.

• 1/13/11 16:28 the Muse:

mm same here neutral

• 1/12/11 12:00 ValentinaSugar:

Hi Muse!

These look kind of cool! But I’m so broke now I don’t think I would spend money on a lip balm! I noticed Sally Hansen has something similar. Those come in different colors though and their kind of cute.

• 1/13/11 16:24 the Muse:

oh yes I seen the Sally ones to Valentina ;D they had different flavors and formula swith those!

• 1/12/11 15:07 Perry:

I like the packaging, have noticed Neutrogena’s been changing it bit by bit over the years.

• 1/13/11 16:22 the Muse:

mmm noticed the same too Perry. some of the newer products are considerably better than the old though which is always good!

• 1/13/11 0:26 rachel:

i love the “sunny berry” balm. it’s sheer, but has none of that shiny mica that’s in most tinted balms, and it smells kind of like cucumber-melon but not really. it gives a legitimate “your lips but better” look. the color is super natural, but not at ALL earthy and boring (like a lot of those “natural” tinted balms). i bet the color is flattering on many people. i have pale skin, light eyes, and dark dark hair… not the easiest coloring to match. most things look costume-y or whore-y on me. but this stuff is great, not too dark, not too boring, just enough subtle shine, and best of all, it smooths my lips so they look flawless (in the dry winter, this is a huge deal)
    a must-try.
    (as for the long-term effects, i have no idea if this works yet. but it’s worth it anyway.)

• 1/13/11 16:17 the Muse:

rachel that sounds divine! I didn’t bother as it seemed like it was just glorified lip balm but the way you put it, very nice ;D!

• 2/15/11 19:08 Ami:

I picked up two of these today in Petal Glow and Sunny Berry. I’m actually not a fan of the packaging as it feels like very flimsy plastic and the paper sticker seems like it will wear away really soon. I am loving the balm itself though! It has a light, fruity scent, very glossy and smooth texture, and just the right amount of pigmentation. Plus it’s spf 20!!

• 2/17/11 14:25 the Muse:

ami will have to try :D!