Physicians Formula Eye Booster 2 in 1 Lash Boosting Eyeliner + Serum

Physicians Formula Eye Booster 2 in 1 Lash Boosting Eyeliner + Serum

Here’s a new spin on the lash enhancing serum craze…

Physicians Formula Eye Booster 2 in 1 Lash Boosting Eyeliner + Serum! We’ve seen mascara upon mascara upon mascara with lash serum injected into the mix but eyeliner?

That’s new.

Seriously?

Whatcha think?

• 1/11/11 12:57 JPScraps:

I have it in brown & clear. It does work! I have had a lot less lash fallout since I started using it. As a result my lashes are thicker and getting longer. (Sorry for sounding like an ad)

• 1/11/11 13:03 the Muse:

not at all jpscraps ;-D you don’t sound like an ad! love reading success stories!!!!!

• 1/11/11 13:06 NikkiPucka:

Buxom has an eyeliner that is supposed to help lash growth; that and conditioning the lashes too…right?…

• 1/11/11 13:58 the Muse:

oh news to me Nikki, didn’t know they had an eyeliner that had lash enhancing serum, awesome!

• 1/12/11 20:09 Lorena:

Yes! I have the Buxom cream liner in Leatherette (black). I’ve used it every day for months. I already had pretty long lashes before so sometimes I feel like it works great and other times I don’t but either way I love it! It’s not too dark for daytime office use but dark enough and lasts a good 8 hrs. I’m very interested to try this now!

• 1/11/11 14:43 Comrade Garlic:

I love this liner. Very easy to use and does not budge, even when I tightline with it. But it removes easily.

• 1/11/11 15:07 Runaround Sous:

I love this liner too. It glides on easily and precisely. It stays on and cleans off well.

My lashes are fairly full already, so I don’t know about the boosting properties of this liner, but I swear my lashes feel glossier and conditioned somehow.

Plus, the liner comes with a “Try me Free” rebate. Win Win.

• 1/11/11 15:18 Lucy:

I should try this. I’ve had some lash fallout lately. I don’t know why but I don’t want it to continue.

• 1/11/11 15:39 cait:

hm there’s actually a pigmented eyeliner version of these? i bought one because of the try me free offer, but all they had there was the clear serum-only version. that being said, i like it a lot. i’d prefer a black version though, if it exists.

• 1/11/11 16:14 courtney:

I have it! I had an offer for a free rebate, so I couldn’t say no! It’s a little dry (the actual pen….) but its wet enough for doing its job. I can’t whether it works or not, but I have to say I think it might be!!

• 1/13/11 16:42 the Muse:

awesome courtney keep us updated :D

• 1/11/11 16:17 Alexandra Piedra:

It makes sense.. the original lash enhancers were applied like an eyeliner to the base of the eyelashes. Which also makes sense, because the lashes themselves aren’t what grow, they grow out of the base, so it’s pretty logical to apply the serum there…

• 1/11/11 16:25 the Muse:

True Alexandra but I was referring to the fact it’s an eyeliner with serum that’s different and unique

• 1/11/11 16:41 slick:

NYX has a new lash growth eyeliner thingy too, plus a mascara. I think its part of the new HD line :)

• 1/13/11 16:33 the Muse:

mm I know slick :) wrote about it a few weeks ago!

• 1/11/11 19:45 kris:

I have this too. The try me free offer is too hard to pass up. I have been using it a couple weeks, so not sure about the growth properties, but the eyeliner is amazing. the tip is like an artist’s brush, very flexible and very saturated with color, but not overly. it’s a becoming a fast favorite.

• 1/13/11 16:36 the Muse:

awesome kris :D

• 1/12/11 17:52 Mahi:

I have the brown and it is oh so smooth!!! I love it!

• 1/15/11 22:09 Jenn:

I just bought this today! With the Try Me Free sticker I kind of had to :)

It has a fairly stiff, precise brush. I bought this in black without realizing there were different colors, might go do an exchange :P

• 1/17/11 10:45 the Muse:

awesome jenn ;-D enjoy it!

• 2/17/11 7:26 GixxerGirl:

I just bought it last night. The instruction sheet is so small I can’t read it. I have the clear serum. Can anyone tell me how often I am suppose to use it? I have no idea.

• 8/4/11 20:41 Jackitt:

I just bought this today… sorry for the enthusiastic review :P

So far it’s a bit dry to apply but as a poster above said, it does its job.

I paid only $16 for the black with a free clear serum one included (so $8 each). That is a fair price in my opinion.

But I have to say, the brush is amazing. It is nylon (or nylon like – so soft) and super thin with a lid that snaps on. I will probably be using this as a liner brush when the stuff inside runs out. I have never found a brush this precise and easy to use!!!

• 8/5/11 15:17 the Muse:

hey Jackitt thanks for sharing! So glad you’re loving it ;D!

• 3/30/13 15:23 claudia:

has anyone had problems with eyelash fallout after using Givenchy lash booster?