Physicians Formula Mineral Wear Mineral Correcting Primer Physicians Formula Mineral Wear Mineral Correcting Pebbles Spring 2011
Physicians Formula is extending it’s Mineral Wear Correcting Collection. As you know from my past reviews they have a pressed powder and a concealer set in this particularly range and have now introduced two new permanent pieces which are the Physicians Formula Mineral Wear Mineral Correcting Primers and Physicians Formula Mineral Wear Mineral Correcting Pebbles.
I’ve been muddling with the Primers this week and so far I kinda like ‘em, review upcoming shortly.
Physicians Formula Mineral Wear Mineral Correcting Pebbles $13.95
- In one simple step, these versatile pebbles color-correct the most common skin imperfections, bring illumination to dull skin and even out skin tone.
- All colors blend together to create a perfect canvas finish: Pink brightens, Green tones down redness and Yellow adds warmth.
- Innovative powder in the form of natural mineral pebbles, applies like a loose powder for a luminous veil that van be worn alone or layered with other Mineral Wear face products for a complexion-enhancing glow.
- Creamy Natural
Physicians Formula Mineral Wear Mineral Correcting Primer $10.95
- In one simple step, this versatile primer color-corrects imperfections, smoothes skin texture, fills in fine lines and boosts makeup’s staying power.
- Ultra-convenient twist-pen with attached brush applicator allows for easy blending and effortless application.
- Pink Highlighter
Anyone try any of these yet?
So far I’m liking the primer. You can also try them “free” at the moment if you don’t mind the hassle of sending in a rebate as each package has a rebate which will refund the full purchase price when sent in.
Kinda cool eh?
I didn’t send mine in, ha, just don’t have the time to hassle over a rebate but still a nice deal.
These should be in drugstores now, I’ve seen them virtually everywhere including CVS, Walgreens, Etc…!