Stila Beauty In Bloom Palette

Stila Beauty In Bloom Palette 002

Urban Outfitters is building up its only little empire of Stila Travel Girl-like palettes. Recently, I showed you the Floral Chic Palette but they now have the new Stila Beauty In Bloom Palette.

This is proof that Stila isn’t yet done with the $10 palette…

Yay?

Nay?

Jump!

No word on the shades but the Convertible Color does look easily duped from other Travel Girl Palettes….

Stila Beauty In Bloom Palette 001

Shades are a tad uneventful but for those of us who have that collect ‘em all disease, well, it’s a given we will want this one.

Whatcha think?

Tired of these palettes?

No way, want more?

Share it!

Available exclusively at www.urbanoutfitters.com

• 1/20/11 20:23 Andrea:

Already picked it up! It’s nothing spectacular (the shades aren’t even named), but I’ve definitely caught the collector’s bug, and there’s handily an Urban on campus. I haven’t had a chance to play with it yet, but just by looking at it, the convertible color is almost exactly identical to Hibisbus in the USA palette.

• 1/21/11 16:03 the Muse:

def need it andrea, just for the collector’s reasons ;D

• 1/20/11 20:35 auroragyps:

The shades may be uneventful, but at least they all go together. Plus, the charcoal is a nice chance from matte black. This palette would be great for lots of subtle smoky eye looks.

• 1/20/11 20:40 GreenTea:

Very cute packaging and love the price! I don’t think the colors would look flattering on me, but I think it’d make a great gift for a friend of mine. Thanks for the post and take care, Muse! :)

• 1/21/11 14:50 the Muse:

my pleasure green ;-D!

• 1/20/11 21:24 neutralgirl:

I kinda wish they came out w just convertible color travel minis cuz I didn’t like the formula on the travel shadows. And these ones look pretty dull too.

• 1/20/11 22:51 peri:

i like the design on the packaging. thats all. lol…i came to the conclusion that i just dont care for stila.

• 1/20/11 23:48 BeautyMaven:

Oh I love the $10 palettes! Honestly, how many people use any of the lip stuff in any palette?- And at least in this one it’s a lip/cheek product! Great value~

• 1/21/11 0:34 Ling:

The colors looks pretty usual….it kinda reminds me of one of the travel palette…the Moscow one… Seems like Stila just keeps recycling about the same colors and put to different palettes. The convertable cheek color looks like the same one from the E! Red Carpet Palette…I think I’ll probably pass on this one… You should try the new kitten glitter eye liner …it’s soo pretty!

• 1/21/11 3:07 Tigress:

All of the shades look very pretty and wearable, but it’s a bit ho hum for me. I wouldn’t go out of my way to buy it, but might if it were right in front of me.

• 1/21/11 9:47 the Muse:

same feeling tigress ;D

• 1/21/11 7:57 Laura:

I actually like it. But since I hate convertible color cream blush. It makes me sad its a no go

• 1/21/11 8:40 Andrea:

Personally, I’m tired of seeing these things. The outside of the packaging looks pretty, but I just can’t get into the texture of these shadows.

• 1/21/11 15:13 Donna:

Laura, come back! I’d like to know why you hate the convertible color blushes. I’ve only heard raves about them. I haven’t ever tried them myself, in fact I’ve never tried any Stila. But I got lucky and won a contest on the website and they sent me liquid eyeliners. I don’t know how to use them though. lol I guess I’ll have to just try them and practice.

I think these little palettes are a great marketing tool. Some women will be driven to collect them all. But more women who have never tried Stila will buy one of these inexpensive palettes and get hooked if they do happen to like the shadows and convertible color blushes.

• 1/21/11 15:19 the Muse:

hey donna ;-D congrats on your win I suck at liquid eyeliners too girl but practice makes perfect eh? ;D! I agree about the marketing behind these!