Stila E! Live from the Red Carpet Camera Ready Blockbuster Palette

Stila E Live from the Red Carpet

Three new Stila E! Live from the Red Carpet Collection has been available from Stila for the last few weeks….

But get ready for more!

Check out the new Stila E! Live from the Red Carpet Camera Ready Blockbuster Palette!

Stila E Live from the Red Carpet Camera Ready Blockbuster Palette

This palette was created by celeb makeup artist Sarah Lucero, and basically mimics the exact arsenal of products Pro Artists bring with them to red carpet house calls…!

The fold-out palette includes:

• 21 Eye Shadow Shades (all named after fav celebs)
  • 2 Convertible Colors in Lights and Camera
  • 2 Cheek Colors in Action and Flash
  • Mirror

The fold out design features our most beloved Stila girls! I wants! Curious how the quality is on this.

It’s $42 and appears to be exclusive to www.stilacosmetics.com at the moment as I haven’t seen it elsewhere.

Whatcha think?

• 1/13/11 13:59 Courtney:

OMG, I’m so wanting this! Not sure if it’s the product the packaging I’m loving thoguh. I just hope the quality is good. Super cute!

• 1/13/11 14:09 the Muse:

same here court, keep my fingers crossed the quality matches up with the killer packaging!

• 1/13/11 15:13 Andrea:

This looks exciting! I hope the quality is regular Stila here too.

• 1/13/11 15:48 sara jo:

Stila’s cardboard packaging I’m iffy on but I’ve noticed they always come down in price later. So I except to see this for less eventually. I miss the hard palettes but you could cut it and place it in a palette if you like the products.

• 1/13/11 21:17 Christine:

I saw it at my local Ulta store.

• 1/13/11 22:56 Chasity:

I have been a faithful Stila user for 10 years and always think they have the most adorable packaging… Sadly, I’m feeling like the product quality is not what it used to be when Jeanine Lobell owned the company, is this just me (maybe my skin just isn’t loving the product as much as I get older??)?

• 1/14/11 15:26 the Muse:

Chasity nope we discussed it alot recently about how quality headed downhill! the travel palettes, holiday, etc..was def diff texture for stila however I tried the glamour goddess and it turned out well ;-D

• 2/19/11 3:59 Tigress:

You can get it at Ulta as well, it’s in the new ad I got in the mail and online (haven’t looked for it at the actual store yet).

• 12/6/12 7:39 Jenny Jacobs:

hello!! Did you end up buying this palette? I recently saw it on sale somewhere and was considering getting it. I’ve been a long time Stila fan, since the 90s, but I am always skeptical with their new products ever since they changed ownership a few years ago. If you did purchase it please let me know!

• 12/6/12 9:37 the Muse:

i did jenny but never got the chance to review it. it’s not quite stila quality but decent enough. on sale it might be worthy of a pick up just don’t expect stila’s difficult eyeshadow formula, these are thinner, less of a buttery feel.