The Muse Loves…Benefit Cosmetics Crescent Row Weekly Planner

Benefit Cosmetics Crescent Row Weekly Planner 1

I was sharing the deets about the new Benefit Cosmetics Crescent Row Weekly Planner with you last week. The planner is free with any Crescent Row Fragrance at Ulta or get it for $10 without the fragrance purchase.

You can also purchase it for $20 from www.benefitcosmetics.com or get it free with any $85, they have a sale right now so you might be able to easily top that $85 mark if you have a gift card or Christmas money to burn at the moment.

Take the jump for some pictures of the planner!

I thought you’d enjoy seeing the planner for yourself. It’s quite nice! It’s about the size of any standard Japanese planner that makeup brands give away during the Holidays. Quite small about diary size with a ribbon bookmark. It’s just the right size for me as I don’t like bulky planners but it doesn’t forsake anything by being such a small size as you have room for plenty of notes, to do lists, etc…plus additional space for day to day activity schedules on each daily date. You also have two deep pockets on either side of the planner for storing smaller papers and such and two sheets of stickers. Each page features pretty designs and graphics.

’nuff babbling for me…you can see some of it below!

Benefit Cosmetics Crescent Row Weekly Planner 8

Benefit Cosmetics Crescent Row Weekly Planner 7

Benefit Cosmetics Crescent Row Weekly Planner 6

Benefit Cosmetics Crescent Row Weekly Planner 4

Benefit Cosmetics Crescent Row Weekly Planner 3

Benefit Cosmetics Crescent Row Weekly Planner 2

Benefit Cosmetics Crescent Row Weekly Planner 9

Benefit Cosmetics Crescent Row Weekly Planner 10

I know some of you already have it…

Whatcha think?

Do share!

Disclosure:

This review contains a sample product sent for consideration by PR.
Read my full disclosure statement here.

• 1/14/11 10:41 sugar sugar:

I wish Benefit was locally available in my country. :( I want one and all we have is the Starbucks planner… :/

• 1/14/11 10:44 the Muse:

aw sorry sugar :(

• 1/14/11 11:26 Kristina:

I want it! I never ever actually use planners, but this one is so cute I’ll want to take it out and use it I think.

• 1/14/11 11:27 the Muse:

;-D Kristina same here, hardly use the planners I buy, but just think this is freaking kawaii!

• 1/14/11 11:49 heather:

It’s really cute. I actually got it this week. I bought their new blush at Ulta and the girl gave me the planner (and I used the 20% promo) at checkout.

• 1/14/11 12:42 the Muse:

new blush heather?! tell me more ;D!

• 1/14/11 22:47 Paris B:

EEks! I have mine coming in the mail :D I’m glad to note its not very big and I hope its not very heavy too. The one I’m presently using is a bit too bulky for me. Also this is the first product picture I’ve seen. I wanted so hard to see it before I got it, but there were no pictures online! (If you can believe that!) So thanks, and now I can’t wait :P

• 1/17/11 12:11 the Muse:

yay sue ;-D you’re going to love. It’s nice a small, compact to carry comfortably around and totally kawaii! ;D!

• 1/15/11 1:50 Jen:

Looks cute! I really wanted to do a Benefit haul but… I’m on a no buy.

• 1/19/11 16:51 Mary the Muse Militant:

Was in Selfridges today and went to the Benefit counter to buy this planner but the assistants looked at me as if I was mad – they never heard of it. Bah..

Then I went to the Mac counter to get a couple of bits from Stylishly yours in the hope they had some left (Virgin Isle & Dark Diversion and have a try of the pigments).
    The Mac shop assistant looked at me as if I was mad !
    She never heard of Stylishly Yours but suggested I have a look at Cham Pale or Mickey Contractor.
    I went to another Mac assistant out of sight of the first one and she too never heard of Stylishly Yours !!!
    The collection is still on the UK website.
    I don’t know what is going on in Selfridges.

• 2/2/11 15:51 Christina:

Does it have a full view of months to ?????

• 2/2/11 16:01 the Muse:

as in a calender of each month? No. It does have a diary style with date per a day.