Urban Decay Eden Primer Potion XL

Urban Decay Eden Primer Potion XL

Loving Urban Decay Eden? I adore it, great stuff.

Want a super size helping of that bad boy?

Urban Decay Eden Primer Potion XL is now available at Sephora. Yay! Unlike the original Primer Potion this doesn’t come in a squeeze tube, it’s still the genie bottle but hey it’s XL size yo!

0.55 oz for $23 versus the original size of 0.34 at $18 proves a sweet little bargain!

Will you indulge?

Any Eden fans?

What has your experience been like what Eden?

See my review by clicking here!

• 1/7/11 9:27 rakhshanda:

I love it…

• 1/7/11 10:06 jenna:

i tried to ignore how bad i want this since i have TFSS for when i actually wear eyeshadow and mac paint pot in soft ochre for when i don’t. what do you think muse, do i need this as well?

• 1/7/11 10:08 the Muse:

hey jenna I really like it…I think its worth a buy ;-D TFSS is not my favorite friend tbh! :D

• 1/7/11 10:26 sara:

I will so get this! It’s my favorite shade-love how its matt on my oily eyelids!! Great bargain!

• 1/7/11 12:36 LorraineER:

I love Eden so freakin much. I have oily lids too and I’ll wear it even when I’m not wearing eyeshadow because it keeps them matte and conceals the tiny blood vessels on my lids. It makes my eye makeup practically bulletproof. I’ll def. be picking this up but I don’t look forward to cutting it open which I know I’ll have to do at some point. :/

• 1/7/11 13:51 the Muse:

*raises hand* ditto Lorraine! ;-D the new slanted tip def helps though!

• 1/7/11 10:39 Nathalie:

I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE Eden primer potion. Love love love love love! It’s like freakin’ glue for my eyeshadows. Wish it would come in a squeeze bottle though :-( Why wouldn’t UD just do it that way? Ugh, so silly.

• 1/7/11 12:36 Larie:

I love this one, too – I think I like it even better than the original.

• 1/7/11 14:14 cassie:

Question for those who own this size bottle, is the product easier to get out than the smaller UDPP bottles? The bottom of the bottle doesnt seem as narrow, but please chime in!

• 1/8/11 0:37 Marilyn @ Lipgloss and Spandex:

I looooove TFSI but wish it came in a color like Eden. I’m so excited that it now comes in XL size! I wish it were a squeeze tube, but it’s a very cute little bottle, so I’ll get over it :P

• 1/11/11 15:10 the Muse:

they have a new shimmering gold Marilyn, not eden but close enough :-D

• 1/10/11 2:01 Amee:

I dont understand why they are not selling it in India :(

• 1/14/11 15:28 Sandra:

does anyone have a problem with the color? I’m olive tone and this is super light on my skin. I’m guessing it just does not work on tan skin. I got Eden in a sample size with my BlackBox palette.
    I use too face shadow insurance daily right now.