Victoria Secret Beauty Rush Spring 2011

Victoria Secret Beauty Rush Spring 2011

RawrRrrr! It’s a jungle out there this Spring. Not really I just wanted an excuse to say Rawr or run around yelling, “I’m the King of the Jungle…” but Rawr did seem a little bit more saner.

Victoria’s Secret launches a new bronze-y, safari-like Beauty Rush Collection for Spring and I’m on it.

Jump!

Victoria’s Secret Beauty Rush Lipgloss Spring 2011
A gorgeous gloss made for fun in the sun. Shiny, sheer color meets SPF 15 for deliciously sexy lips.

Victoria Secret Beauty Rush Spring 2011 1

Available Shades:

• Tropicool
  • Pina Chillada
  • Mega Melon
  • Mochachica
  • Kiwiberry
  • Ms. Mojito

Victoria’s Secret Beauty Rush Bronzer Spring 2011
A perfect bronzer for a kiss of sunny color. Brush baked powder formula onto cheeks, nose, forehead and chin for a back-from-the-beach glow.

Victoria Secret Beauty Rush Spring 2011 3

Available Shades:

• Tantastic
  • Beach Bunny
  • Lotta Bronze

Victoria’s Secret Beauty Rush Baked Eyeshadow Spring 2011
A sexy shadow for look-at-me lids. Color-infused formula goes on effortlessly for an instant pop of pretty.

Victoria Secret Beauty Rush Spring 2011 2

Available Shades:

• Pink Sand
  • Glow Gold
  • Green Goddess

You can snag ‘em at the 4 for $20 price tag or $2 for $12 plus they are indivually priced as well but I find buying in bulk saves a few bucks. I love the shades of the new glosses! They look rather lush! And the Green Goddess eye shadow looks delicious. I always have a special space in my heart for Beauty Rush but I admit my love rush-est over for some of these goodies this Spring!

What do you think?

Will you haul?

Share it!

• 1/27/11 13:40 Missy:

Gotta have that Green Goddess baked eyeshadow! Always on the lookout for the perfect olive-y green shade and that looks sooo pretty! Thanks for the heads up, Muse :-D

• 1/27/11 13:43 the Muse:

my pleasure missy! def wants it, the pink sand is kinda rocking too dontcha think?

• 1/27/11 14:02 Missy:

yes! Plus the green would be lonely… and it rounds out that 2 for $12 price nicely too :-D

• 1/27/11 14:12 the Muse:

lmao exactly missy and we should prob just do 4 for 20 as the gold might feel left out ya know? ;D!

• 1/27/11 13:50 Gabi:

I have Ms.Mojito and it’s so pretty! It also smells like fruity pebbles =p

• 1/27/11 14:01 the Muse:

AH fruity pebbles gabi!? Don’t say that! I NEED IT!

• 1/27/11 14:35 Nathalie:

I bought Glow Gold last week and it’s a gorgeous gold tone (the pic doesn’t give it justice). It looks beautiful on but I need to figure out a way to put it on that it won’t flake as much (does that make sense?) I use the UD Eden primer (LOVE!) and just wear the eyeshadow over it but it seems to go everywhere (even on my cheeks!) Any tips? Should I wet the brush a bit? (I’ve never tried using wet eyeshadow)

• 1/27/11 14:37 the Muse:

nathalie ahhhh fall out ;P got a paint pot handy from mac? or some heavier cream shadow? use it as a base as that works best to avoid fall out ;-D Can’t wait to try ‘em they sound gorg!

• 1/27/11 15:06 Nathalie:

Oooh I’m going to try that. I have Painterly from MAC…I’ll try it tonight! Thank you!

• 1/27/11 15:09 the Muse:

oh good that’s perfect Nat! Try it like that prior to using wet…I always find using shadows wet makes a mess of ‘em :( try the PP first ;D! Good Luck and let me know?