Wants It: Benefit Cosmetics Crescent Row Planner

Benefit Cosmetics Crescent Row Planner 2

I’m normally super organized but the last year or so I’m a hot mess. Ironically I buy planners like they are going out of style and I’ve no idea why. I have an Iphone, I have an Ipad, I have several computers, a netbook, mac book, laptop, access to the Internet, etc…So WHY I need a paper planner is beyond me and to add insult to injury I don’t use these planners anyway since my personal and work life is still in disarray regardless how many planners I have.

The weirdness of it all.

Well to add to my disease I now want the Benefit Crescent Row 2011 Planner.

Sick, really sick.

Jump!

Benefit Cosmetics Crescent Row Planner 1

Benefit Cosmetics is offering their sweet Crescent Row Planner for $20 but you can get it free with any $85 order using promo code PLAN2011. I’m honestly not really needing $85 dollars worth of Benefit at the moment but I’m tempted to just buy the planner itself sigh….

This is a 12 month that includes blank pages for notes, to do lists, etc…all decorated with scenic photos of Crescent Row.

Don’t lie and say you don’t want it, you know you do!

Available now from www.benefitcosmetics.com

• 1/4/11 14:57 JoElla:

ooooooooohhhhhhhh cute! I want one!.. don’t need one but seriously WANT!

• 1/4/11 14:59 the Muse:

ha same Jo! really don’t NEED it but so want it!

• 1/4/11 15:06 socialitedreams:

it’s really cute, i have one :) there are stickers and cute little anecdotes inside.

• 1/4/11 15:13 the Muse:

stop that socialite now I’m going to want one! ;D!

• 1/4/11 15:28 breyerchic04:

I haven’t bought a planner since I got a phone with a calendar and started carrying a netbook. WANT cute. And while I was going to try to order stuff at Sephora this year because I’m trying for VIBer status, maybe it’s worth it? I think I have $70 worth of benefit stuff in my cart at sephora, could easily find something else.

• 1/4/11 15:35 the Muse:

breyer I have these things but I’m crazy enough to buy book planners anyway WEIRDNESS! This isn’t from Sephora hun, it’s from Benefit directly. so you have to get it from Benefit’s website.

• 1/4/11 16:48 breyerchic04:

Right i know that. I meant that I was trying not to buy from like Benefit, to spend more at Sephora.

• 1/4/11 16:49 the Muse:

oh duh sorry breyer I thought it read that you had sephora stuff and were going to go ahead with the order *head desk* doh sorry ;D!

• 1/4/11 17:48 breyerchic04:

So now I have to pick ;) VIBer status or that cute book.

Or be good.

Oh speaking of Sephora, I got a card in the mail today, did you hear what the 2011 birthday present is? Philosophy gel in a birthday cake scent 6oz!

• 1/6/11 9:20 the Muse:

oh they did away with the sephora birthday cake scent and are gifting us with philosophy breyer? SWEET!

• 1/4/11 15:31 Nia:

*lol* I think this is a general trend, my lasy year was a disorganised mess as well ;) And I have computers and and iPhone as well. When I was using my gorgous filofax I felt a lot more organised, but I just think the times changed.
    Did you order it already? :D

It looks nice. But also heavy. Do you plan to carry it around a lot?

Uhm, did you order it already? ;)
    Scnr :D

• 1/4/11 15:36 the Muse:

nia have all the geek gadgets but still buying a book planner wth is wrong with us lol!

I didn’t, I’m being GOOD!

• 1/4/11 15:31 courtney:

So……I hate planners, and I desperately want this.

Plus- I JUST got a new one as a gift……

• 1/4/11 15:36 the Muse:

courtney got TWO new ones but still want *head desk*

• 1/4/11 15:36 Stellar:

Ahhh! So cute! I don’t even want to use it because it looks so pretty.

• 1/4/11 15:58 Cj:

I used to buy these book planners all the time when I was younger. I would use em for like 3 days and then I couldn’t be bothered to bring them with me anymore and they’d just gathered dust somewhere lol

• 1/4/11 16:23 the Muse:

hmm sounds vaguely familiar cj LOL!

• 1/4/11 16:11 Kel:

You can get this free at ulta.com right now with any Crescent Row purchase :)

• 1/4/11 16:20 the Muse:

awesome kel thanks. no limit?! ;-D

• 1/4/11 16:49 Kel:

No limit…you just have to purchase something from the Crescent Row line.

• 1/4/11 16:50 the Muse:

sweet kel way better deal!

• 1/4/11 19:29 breyerchic04:

And it’s just $10 at ulta if you don’t buy anything else.

• 1/5/11 16:13 the Muse:

thanks breyer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOW I can really justify it :D!

• 1/5/11 13:04 Alli:

ok, so inow i need to know what crescent row item to buy to get this for free! then i can justify it! but i know nothing about the crescent row line!!! suggestions?

• 1/4/11 16:56 ace:

heheh i have one and im going to be evil and tell you that its awesome :)

• 1/5/11 16:14 the Muse:

*shakes head* you make me jealous ace hehe!

• 1/4/11 17:26 Gemma:

Aww i don’t think they are available in the UK , no fair!

• 1/5/11 2:50 Resa:

Ooh! I actually got this a couple of weeks before by my Benefit makeup artist. Apparently I’m one of her better customers and I got mine free with a $50 purchase. It’s adorable and I love it!

• 1/5/11 9:49 the Muse:

SWEET resa ;D

• 1/5/11 10:05 sara:

An awesome girl at the Macys Benefit counter gave me one a month ago when i bought some stuff. LOVE IT!!!! Soooo cute! Even if I never use it……

• 1/5/11 11:23 the Muse:

awww sara so jealous ;D! Enjoy!

• 1/5/11 11:21 KimiErin:

I know what you mean about planners. But I still love them anyway. I guess there is something to be said by writing it down and not just typing away.

• 1/5/11 11:23 the Muse:

agreed kimi ;-D

• 1/5/11 11:33 Ru:

Muse, I wonder if this is a disease? I too have an iphone, google cal, various task apps but feel the need to WRITE things down because it only validates them this way?! Odd!

• 1/5/11 12:25 the Muse:

LOL RU! we are SO SICK dude so very very sick!