Wet n Wild ColorIcon Eyeshadow Trio Spring 2011

Wet n Wild ColorIcon Eyeshadow Trio Spring 2011

Here’s the display for the new Wet n Wild ColorIcon Eyeshadow Trio for Spring 2011. They are really bright and pigmented when compared to the standard catalog ones. These have alot more pigment it appears, quite bold shades are available, and many have a bit of shimmer! The old ones are dull when compared to these.

The displays I’ve seen are pretty much stripped bare in every store I’ve been too however the shades are available are as follows:

• I Dream of Greenie
  • I’m Feeling Retro
  • I Got Good Jeans
  • I’m Getting Sunburned
  • Silent Treatment
  • Spoiled Brat

I picked up the trio that the promo model is wearing (sorry, can’t think of the name at the moment) as I was so impressed with the look created using it, who would think combining pink with shades of browns would rock so hard?

Have you seen them in your area?

Pick any up?

Do share!

• 1/11/11 11:18 Phyrra:

I picked up I’m Feelin’ Retro and I Dream of Greenie! They’re really pretty and nicely pigmented.

• 1/11/11 11:21 the Muse:

they look amazing dd haven’t tried the one i got yet but I’m positive they’ll rock!

• 1/11/11 11:22 Phyrra:

I did a look with I’m Feelin’ Retro yesterday and it turned out pretty nice :) The lid shade is gorgeous.

The lid shade in I Dream of Greenie is AMAZING too.

• 1/11/11 15:00 the Muse:

ugh dd you’re making me regret not grabbing dream of greenie! bad bad bad!

• 1/11/11 15:01 Phyrra:

They were on sale at walgreens by my house for $1.50 each, so I HAD to get them.

Hehe

• 1/11/11 15:25 the Muse:

50% off WNW this week dd ;-D w000000000t!

• 1/11/11 11:19 rakhshanda:

no…i haven’t seen here in India till now but i love it.

• 1/11/11 13:42 Andrea:

I’m going after work to look for Silent Treatment and I’m Getting Suburned. I hope I can find them!

• 1/11/11 13:59 the Muse:

good luck andrea ;D!

• 1/11/11 17:53 cyra:

those are the exact shade that i wanted and bought! you will definitely pleased when you get them!

• 1/11/11 17:41 Mary the Muse Militant:

Very nice sets. The colours combinations are great.
    Love the navy & yellow and the dark brown & peach and the green one looks amazing.
    The stand is so empty !
    I wonder what the 2 missing sets are like.
    I remember Nars had a pink and brown duo eyeshadow but it had terrible reviews because it was so chalky and so hard to blend, but I was so taken with it. Divine ? or something like that.
    When I looked up wet n wild UK it came up with a water theme park ! LOL !

• 1/13/11 16:42 the Muse:

mm most of the displays I seen were bare :( LOL yes there is actually a park named that haha!

• 1/11/11 20:47 Josie:

I want silent treatment soooo bad for the taupe in it!!! I’m going to stalk every walmart in Canada now!

• 1/12/11 13:09 Nina:

I got most of them. My favorite is the blues/gold one. That gold is fab.

• 1/31/11 11:32 tiffany miranda:

MUSE! are you planning on getting the new color icon palettes ? they r like the old ones but much wider! and are only 5$!

• 1/31/11 11:48 the Muse:

yup Tiffany but sadly haven’t seem them as of yet. :)

• 2/3/11 19:23 Abby Val:

I scored a couple of these today. I got the one with the pink, blue and white, it’s called I’m feeling Retro and the pink color in it is a perfect dupe of Urban Decay’s Fishnet! I’m thrilled. I love your blog.

• 2/4/11 16:01 the Muse:

yay abby awesome hun ;-D glad you’re loving! aw thanks!!!!!!!!

• 2/10/11 16:49 Promise:

I bought three of these, and I used one the other day with Urban Decay Primer Potion, and it seemed like the eyeshadows didn’t last, and it looked gross after a few hours. Anyone else having this problem?