Wet n Wild Fast Dry Nail Color for Spring 2011

Wet n Wild Fast Dry Nail Color for Spring 2011

Wet n Wild Fast Dry Nail Color for $1.99 each are now available for Spring 2011 in stores!

Shades:

• Hannah Pinktana
  • Blue Wants To Be A Millionaire
  • Silvivor
  • Gray’s Anatomy
  • Party of Five Glitters
  • 1/11/11 11:46 GreenTeaBag:

Wow this collection looks super awesome! I think I’ll grab me some of the colors. The names are pretty catchy as well =). Have you tried any of these colors?

• 1/11/11 12:08 the Muse:

sadly not greenteabag I’m not a nail girl I fear sorry :/

• 1/11/11 15:27 Lucy:

I’m a definite nail girl. I’ll have to take a look at these. Green polish is my favorite.

• 1/11/11 16:18 courtney:

hahah the names are cheesy but adorable! <3

• 1/11/11 17:10 Chris:

I’m a huge BtVS fan, and a purple girl, so I guess I will end up buying Buffy the Violet Slayer.

• 1/26/11 3:35 Tigress:

I’ve gotten more compliments on the Buffy the Violet Slayer nail polish in the last week then I’ve gotten on any polish in my life, ever. It’s really striking, so gorgeous – and it’s only a dollar!

• 1/29/11 22:48 Chris:

I ended up buying it, along with FuschiaRama!

• 1/15/11 3:19 Tigress:

I got the Silvivor and the Buffy the Violet Slayer (best name ever, my all time fav tv show!). I will only buy fast nail nail polish and it’s surprisingly hard to find. I’m super excited to find more shades at an amazing price. It really does dry fast too, I did 2 coats of the Silvivor on each hand in about 5 minutes. :)

• 4/14/11 0:48 Lauren Morgan:

I’m painting my nails with “Blue Wants to be a Millionaire” right now! It’s very pretty! I also have “Gray’s Anatomy,” which is fantastic!

• 5/31/11 13:13 Tracy Isham:

Just bought “Blue Wants To Be A Millionaire” and it is GORGEOUS!! This one will be my favorite for a long while.

• 5/31/11 13:18 Tracy Isham:

also, even though it’s “fast dry” i still topped it with Seche Vite for that over the top shine. really brought out the glitter.

• 6/16/11 19:05 Glori:

The colors are awesome! But Tigress I don’t know what you did. Because these colors do NOT dry fast. I’ve been painting my nails using The Wonder Yellows, with Silvivor tips, French Manicure style. It’s taken ALL DAY because after waiting literally an hour at one point, I taped the French Manicure strips so I could paint the tips silver, and as soon as I take the strip off, it takes nail polish with it. I don’t know if it has to do with the weather because it’s muggy out, but these do not dry fast at all.

• 7/7/11 10:54 L:

I have this in grays anatomy, buffy the violet slayer and the wonder yellows.

@ Glori I have found that if you paint them in a semi warm room they do take awhile to dry but if you paint them in a room with air conditioning they dry wicked fast.

I have worn the buffy color a couple of times and I get so many compliments on it.

The grays is nice but it is very thin and you still see a vnl so it would probably look better layered over black

The wonder yellow is an awesome color basically the color of mustard on but it looks great.

I cant wait to get more colors these are an amazing find.

• 3/5/12 12:56 TessaMarie:

What does Silvivor reference? and i absolutely love Saved by the Blue!! :)

• 3/5/12 13:04 the Muse:

survivor, reality tv show.