You NEED This: Clinique Chubby Stick Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm

Clinique Chubby Stick Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm 2

Spring is turning into a mix of brilliant products some more than others. In the case of “more than others” we have the new Clinique Chubby Stick Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm!

You NEED this.

I got a few shades to try out about two weeks ago and have ever after been in love with ‘em! What a great product. Mind you, the idea isn’t new or unique but the formula is rocking my world.

Check ‘em!

Shades Available:

• Graped-Up
  • Super Strawberry
  • Woppin’ Watermelon
  • Chunky Cherry
  • Mega Melon
  • Fuller Fig
  • Whole Lotta Honey
  • Richer Raisin

Honestly, they aren’t crazy pigmented like Lipstick Queen’s version or Hard Candy’s however they have the ability to enhance my lips and leave behind crazy gorgeous color that looks so natural and pretty.

Loves!

I’ll be reviewing them shortly but for now, if you’re lemming needs feeding, grab ‘em at your local counter or online at www.clinique.com

Have you tried ‘em?

If so, share your review!

Love to hear it!

• 1/25/11 10:51 Smirking Valet:

I want one! But I wonder what sort of sharpener I could use w it?

• 1/25/11 10:53 the Muse:

it swivels up smirking so sadly no sharpening aside from that hun!

• 1/25/11 11:09 Andrea:

I ordered two of these a few days ago. I’m so excited to get them. I’ve been reading lots of positive reviews.

• 1/25/11 11:10 the Muse:

i think you’ll be quite happy andrea ;-D they are fabs!

• 1/25/11 11:23 Tina:

I’m totally getting one or two…but in May when Nordstroms has Clinique’s GWP. lol

• 1/25/11 11:24 the Muse:

smart girl tina ;D!

• 1/25/11 11:27 Kelly M:

Hi Muse! Are these similar to Tarte’s lipsurgence things? I love those and really want to try these too =)

• 1/25/11 11:32 the Muse:

no Kelly, not to me, I felt like these had a way of enhancing my lips rather than just leaving color behind. Tarte’s version is pigmented so you notice you’re wearing a stain/balm of sorts however Clinique’s version is more natural! :)

• 1/25/11 11:49 BeautyMaven:

I can’t wait to try these!!!!! I really haven’t been too excited about anything Clinique lately, but these and the bottom lashes mascara have caught my attention!

• 1/25/11 13:09 the Muse:

they are fab beautymaven really in lust with ‘em at the moment ;D!

• 1/27/11 1:20 BeautyMaven:

Hey! So I played at a lot of the counters today, lol, and tried these out~
        First off, interesting: The saleswoman said that Clinique hadn’t anticipated them being so popular and are quickly running out– in fact, their district manager came by and took most of THEIRS to send to busier locations!!
        I liked that they were more of a balm than the Tarte version, but I noticed 2 things: 1. I had to add chapstick after an hour because the moisture was entirely gone! but 2. The color lasted for 2+ hours (and through a taco dinner!). So the color stayed, but didn’t moisturize very long. =\
        Kind of glad I didn’t buy one, actually– So cute, but the Tarte works better IMHO!

• 1/28/11 15:23 the Muse:

better really beautymaven? ;-D I kinda dig these for a more subtle finish and the tarte for more pop but if I had to choose, clinique is my new fav ;-D I’m quite amazed at how well they are doing that’s fab news!

• 1/25/11 13:45 Larie:

I bought one yesterday! The strawberry one. I have the Tarte ones too, and I think they’re about the same…although the Tarte is prolly *slightly* more pigmented. But I prefer the natural look, so these are my preferred choice – and about $9 cheaper, too ;)

• 1/25/11 14:16 the Muse:

hey larie! yay! ;-D I think the tarte ones are great for a more made up, I have makeup on look where as the clinique have a way more natural finish ;-D and hey $9 cheaper, love that!

• 1/25/11 16:37 The Beauty Alchemist:

I LOVE these, Yes I finally got mine. I find them to be pretty pigmented on me . Seems like most people think they’re sheer but I find them medium at least. Mega Melon and Raisin are may favs. I’ll be stashing these all over for quick access :)

• 1/25/11 19:14 Tigress:

This is right up my alley – I love tinted lip balms. I’m hopelessly addicted to Chapstick especially, but any kind of balm with color is appealing to me. Plus Clinique is always high quality, you really can’t go wrong!

• 1/26/11 14:55 the Muse:

tigress you’ll really love these if you like chapstick these are a step way up girl :D

• 1/25/11 21:30 Kimber:

I have Graped-up and I love it! It is a great colour for me and it is a no-brainer, natural colour. Also in the winter (Im in Canada) with dry, chapped lips it is nice to have a “dressier” balm!

• 1/26/11 14:54 the Muse:

Kimber totally feel the same as you no nonsense beauty balm for my lips ;D!

• 1/26/11 1:36 Esther:

Hi Muse, I had all the colours of the earlier version which were released many years ago. I was dating my then boyfriend, now husband and he bought me all the shades as a way of apology after we had a fight :P Back then, you need a sharpener for the earlier version. For this new release, I bought Mega Melon, Woopin Watermelon and Super Starwberry and I love all 3 shades. I have already placed order for 2 more, Chunky Cherry and Fuller Fig :) Love the Mega Melon shade, its a unique peachy pink color :)

• 1/26/11 16:50 the Muse:

hi esther! I don’t remember these or I’d so have been on ‘em! aw what a sweet guy ;-D I LOVE the mega melon too! ;D

• 1/26/11 22:18 dina:

ahhh, you are KILLING me muse!! add it to the list . . . ;)

• 1/27/11 14:47 Cj:

I didn’t know if I was gonna like these or not, but I found swatches online and I’m definately gonna pick up the Super Strawberry, Whoppin Watermelon, and Mega Melon!

• 1/27/11 15:53 the Muse:

yay cj ;-D I’ll have swatches/review for ya too soon if you want ;D I think you’ll love!

• 4/20/11 9:18 Guihovr:

Fantastique journée à toutes et tous ,

Pour commencer , offrez-moi la possibilité de vous montrer mon appréciation pour chacune des très “à propos” infos que j’ai trouvées sur cet beau site.

Je ne suis pas convaincue d’être au bon endroit mais je n’en ai pas trouvé de meilleur.

Je vis à Watson , usa. J’ai 43 ans et j’éduque quatre agréables enfants qui sont tous âgés entre sept ou 15 années (1 est adoptée ). J’adore beaucoup les animaux et je tempte de leur offrir les biens qui leur rendent l’existance plus à l’aise .

Merci dès ce jour pour toutes les très intéressantes délibérations dans le futur et je vous remercie de votre compassion pour mon français moins qu’idéal : ma langue maternelle est le chinois et j’essaie d’éviter les erreurs mais c’est très compliqué !

Bye

Arthru

• 2/2/12 3:56 Jasmine Valistreri:

I’m glad you are touting the wonder of chubby sticks to the world. I love these (tinted balms? sheer lipsticks?). Either way I actually use these on my lips before I go to bed and right when I get out of the shower because they lock in the moisture and keep my pucker softer than Fresh Sugar’s lip treatment which is high praise indeed.

• 2/2/12 9:38 the Muse:

jasmine try out the new clinique lip conditioners too, they are amaze!