Aveeno Smart Essentials Skincare Collection

Aveeno Smart Essentials Skincare Collection

Aveeno Smart Essentials Skincare is a new selection of products from Aveeno that features a night cream, day moisturizer, roller ball eye serum, and scrub.

The collection is for dull, uneven skin due to free radicals, environmental toxins, and just a general hectic lifestyle.

I haven’t used drugstore skincare in a while outside of Asian products so I indulged in the Aveeno Smart Essentials Daily Detoxifying Scrub to see how good it is. Hey, anything that promises to ease dull, dry skin and give a brighter appearance.

The collection should be at your local drugstore now.

Anyone try any of it?

Do share!

• 2/17/11 13:00 AnieJ:

I use Aveeno bodywash and love it, will have to check this out. Thanks Muse!

• 2/17/11 13:26 the Muse:

my pleasure anie!

• 2/17/11 14:05 Christina:

Ooh I bought the scrub too. Haven’t broken it out yet but scrub twinsies!

• 2/17/11 14:05 the Muse:

ha Christina ;-D!!!!!!! awesome! any good at brightening your complexion?

• 2/18/11 4:25 muffingrl:

I have the facial cleanser and the night cream. The cleanser is gentle and cleans well. The night cream is moisturizing, but not greasy on my combo/oily skin. I really want to try the scrub when I run out of my current exfoliator.

• 2/18/11 10:14 the Muse:

I’m eager to try it out muffin ;D sounds promising!

• 2/19/11 14:56 Fuuka:

I saw this at the store too and was tempted to pick it up. But Aveeno seems like fake naturals to me. It has added fragrance as well. I would like to see a full review though. It looks promising, and if it works I am all for it. I would love cheaper skincare that I don’t have t buy online(Asian) or spend an arm and leg for(Rhonda Allison).

• 2/22/11 21:34 Laura:

I’ve been using the rollerball eye serum for a couple of weeks now, and I have noticed some changes! That area is a bit brighter, the skin feels a lot less tight/dry, and my circles are much less noticeable!

• 2/23/11 9:20 the Muse:

laura sounds promising!

• 2/24/11 21:00 Kristen:

I have been using the eye treatment and the scrub and my skin has DEFINITELY shown improvements. I don’t look as tired, my pores (my pores!) have smoothed out dramatically and I am battling with mild acne and scars on the cheek area and that has gone down. For some reason, my chin was darker than the rest of my skin…but it’s been evening out. And for a plus, everything smells really good. I might try out the moisturizers which i haven’t bought, because I’m always afraid moisturizers will break me out! I’ll definitely recommend the scrub and eye treatment though!

• 4/10/11 23:33 Ruthless:

Hey Muse, I just bought a tube of the new Aveeno tinted moisturizer for 20 bucks at walmart and I really like it, you try?

• 4/11/11 11:24 the Muse:

20 bucks? whoa high for aveeno! haven’t tried yet ruthless, SPF?