Beauty on a Budget: Rimmel London Glam Eye Shadow Trio Rimmel London Glam Eye Shadow Quad

Rimmel London Spring 2011

I’m really loving on the new Rimmel London Glam Eye Shadow Trio and Rimmel London Glam Eye Shadow Quad for Spring. These are such an affordable way to amp up your work eyeshadow wardrobe as some of the shades available create some super polished looks.

So far I’ve tried out two one of which I reviewed and Muse Approved.

Here’s another look at these new palettes!

Jump!

Rimmel London Glam Eye Shadow Quad 009

Rimmel London Glam Eye Shadow Quad 001

Rimmel London Glam Eye Shadow Trio

Rimmel London Glam Eye Shadow Quads 001

Rimmel London Glam Eye Shadow Quads 003

Rimmel London Glam Eye Shadow Quads 002

Both palettes are available now at your local drugstore.

Will you haul them?

• 2/1/11 18:02 Wendy:

These are so pretty! I think I’m going to get Smokey Purple for a wedding I’m doing in Feb (colors are grey and purple)!

• 2/1/11 18:21 the Muse:

sweet wendy! a purple wedding…<3 that!

• 2/1/11 18:02 Michele:

They actually look quite nice! If I can find them, I’ll definetly pick them up

• 2/1/11 18:20 the Muse:

ulta has ‘em michele :)

• 2/1/11 18:16 Mara:

Oh man…some of those are gorg!

• 2/1/11 18:25 Janelly L.:

Maybe Smokey Brun and/or Sun Safari. I’m a neutrals hoarder.

• 2/1/11 18:26 the Muse:

fantastic choices janelly, sun safari is particularly gorg!

• 2/1/11 18:56 Tanarra:

Is it just me or do more than a few of the quads remind you of Dior quint colour schemes? I swear I felt I was looking at Tropical Light, Pink May, Electric Lights, Pearly Lilac, and Night Butterfly!

• 2/2/11 11:44 the Muse:

YES tanarra :-D a cheaper version ha!

• 2/1/11 23:11 origami:

Hi Muse!

I have several of the old “Color Rush” versions of the above quads/trios and I’m curious if the new Glam Eyes shadow formula is different than the old package versions of these shadows.

I can say with certainty that the single shadow Glam Eyes I have definitely have a more velvety texture and better color payoff than the Color Rush quads of the same vintage.

Anyhow, they appear visually identical but looks can be deceiving. :)

• 2/2/11 11:48 the Muse:

hey origami curious about that myself as I never tried the old version but looking at them they seem to sport a diff formula. I really liked the Smokey Brun one I picked up and pay off seemed great at the price but not sure if this is a new formula or the same as the old!

• 2/2/11 14:56 Cynthia:

After reading this review, I went ahead and purchase these at utla and snagged 3 palettes. I can’t wait to try these out and thanks for posting this.

• 2/2/11 16:45 the Muse:

my pleasyre cynthia let me know how they work out for you!? :)

• 2/2/11 17:39 Nina:

I definitely want more. I got two of the quads….but they didn’t have much at Ulta. Darn it. Where did you get yours, Muse? They kind of remind me of the shimmery “crystalized” shades in the Maybelline Eye Studio quads, no?

• 2/2/11 17:51 the Muse:

don’t quote me nina but it was either cvs or walgreens ;-D yes a little bit but these more velvet-y ;D

• 2/2/11 17:40 Nina:

Oh, I got Thrill Seeker, and State of Grace. ;)

• 2/2/11 17:50 the Muse:

brilliant Nina ;D!

• 2/4/11 12:38 plue:

this eye shadow quads totally reminds me of Esprique Precious Spring 2011 release! not sure if you feel the same way too?

• 2/4/11 15:15 the Muse:

little sis ;-D hi! how are you!? yes!!!!!!! they kinda do have that vibe :D!

• 7/17/11 17:04 Sharlynn:

Ahh! When will these be arriving in singapore! And when it does, it’ll probably be limited edition and at least 20 bucks a piece! That’s singapore…sigh…but the things I’d paid to try one!

• 7/18/11 9:38 the Muse: