C.O. Bigelow Lemonade Stand Antioxidant-Infused Lip Balms

C.O. Bigelow Lemonade Stand Lip Balms

C.O. Bigelow sets up its Lemonade Stand for the Spring season and introduces some new lemon-y lip balms for our pucker!

I’m a big fan of the entire Lemon range from C.O. so these are obviously on my wish list!

Check ‘em!

C.O. Bigelow Lemonade Stand Antioxidant-Infused Lip Balm Lemon & Blueberry $7.50 (Buy 2, Get 1 Free)

C.O. Bigelow Lemonade Stand Antioxidant Infused Lip Balms 002

A blend of sugary Vitamin C enriched lemon plus nourishing shea butter keeps lips soft and hydrated with a cocktail of blueberries and tart lemon!

C.O. Bigelow Lemonade Stand Antioxidant-Infused Lip Balm Lemon & Black Cherry $7.50 (Buy 2, Get 1 Free)

C.O. Bigelow Lemonade Stand Antioxidant Infused Lip Balms 003

A concentrated blend of lemon oil and shea butter with black cherry and lemon flavor to keep lips moisturized and happy!

C.O. Bigelow Lemon Lip Balm Lemon $7.50 (Buy 2, Get 1 Free)

C.O. Bigelow Lemonade Stand Antioxidant Infused Lip Balms 001

The original lemon lip balm made with shea butter and lemon oils to hydrate lips!

I must have the blueberry and black cherry versions! OMG! Lemon twisted in with sweet, fruity cherries and blueberries?! Yes please!

Available now from Bath and Body Works.

• 2/2/11 17:22 Andrea:

I hope these work as great as they sound; my lips have been so chapped lately from the blizzardy weather. The cherry and original lemon ones sound so yummy, like summer in a tube! And if you get two, might as well get the third one free, right Muse? ;)

• 2/2/11 17:25 the Muse:

right Andrea ;-D ha! a girl after my own heart <3!

• 2/2/11 17:59 lara / the glossarie.:

ohh lemon black cherry – yes please! i wonder if the yellow/lemon is a good alternative for original fresh sugar?

• 2/2/11 18:04 the Muse:

curious ’bout that myself lara ;D!

• 2/2/11 18:00 Lenna:

Love the lemon one, and since I just used it up, I ought to go get the cherry one. I dunno about the blueberry though….:x

• 2/2/11 18:04 the Muse:

lenna I’m curious how the blueberry/lemon would go down ;D!

• 2/2/11 18:04 jones:

i got the blueberry 1 and its delicious !! lol im mad theyre limited edition- im gonna go back and buy them out lol

• 2/2/11 18:10 the Muse:

ugh just my luck jones will fall in love and proceed to not be able to get ‘em again :P

• 2/2/11 18:17 S:

Does anyone know how the lemon compares to the EOS lemon spheres? I love that one!

• 2/2/11 18:59 GreenTea:

Anitoxidants? Count me in! :D

• 2/3/11 2:54 Pattie:

I think that the website is wrong, the red one is actually raspberry! I got mine from BBW and it is raspberry. I do live in canada, but I dont think that woulda made a difference? Regardless the raspberry and blueberry smells great! but its really strong, alot stronger than the lemon ones!

• 2/10/11 14:03 the Muse:

possibly pattie!?

• 2/3/11 8:35 Annabella Freeman:

Oh crap! My mom just sent me a box of B&BW to the UK now I need these too!

Curse you Muse! *shakes fist*

• 2/3/11 9:18 the Muse:

LOL anna sorries ;D!

• 2/4/11 0:08 MsWorld:

I saw Raspberry Lemon today at my BBW. I picked it up, but have not tried it yet. I was already in love with the Lemon from CO Bigelow <3

• 2/4/11 15:25 the Muse:

I love the lemon range from CO MsWorld! so fab! let me know how Raspberry is ;D

• 2/5/11 0:40 MsWorld:

The Raspberry is awesome :) Similar to the Blistex Raspberry Lemonade that has been out awhile, but with the texture of the CO. Totally worth it!

• 2/8/11 11:12 the Muse:

mmmm Msworld I needs!

• 2/4/11 19:18 Elektra:

OH! I’m so glad something that I want is actually sold in a store available to me. These balms sound delicious. AND I’m diggin the buy 2 get 1 free. yay free stuff (:

• 2/4/11 23:51 Janine:

I bought the original lemon; I too was looking for a fresh sugar dupe. BBW’s version is much thinner and much sweeter with a scent that almost reminds me of honey-lemon. It’s nice, but not as nice as the Fresh one!! Still, it’s worth buying.

• 2/8/11 11:12 the Muse:

janice I figured nothing can taste as good as the fresh version ;D!