Chanel Rouge Coco Shine

Chanel Rouge Coco Shine

Chanel launches a brand new Rouge Coco Shine in April. Ugh, dude, that’s a millennium away!

But no worries….

Chanel Rouge Coco Shine is the newest addition to the Chanel lip family with a fresh, sheer, luminous finish that provides long lasting moisturizing shine.

As an exclusive sneak preview and for those of us that can’t stand to wait until April, Chanel gifts us with the star shade in their Rouge Coco Shine Collection entitled “Boy” which is a sheer wash of natural rose.

You can purchase “Boy” starting February 10th and ending the 14th when “Boy” heads back into Chanel’s beauty closet until April 2011.

“Boy” is actually the nickname of Arthur Capel who was the love of Gabrielle “Coco” Chane’s life. He encouraged Coco’s first venture into hat-making, loaning her money to open her first milliner’s studio in 1910 on rue Cambon in Paris. It was her romance with Boy Capel that inspired her to draw a masculine energy into her constantly evolving wardrobe. She borrowed his pajamas, jackets and straw boaters, and made them her own.

Chanel Rouge Coco Shine in Boy is inspired by that great love.

The shade will be available exclusive at chanel.com, and at select Chanel Boutiques and department stores from February 10-14, 2011 for $32.

• 2/9/11 22:46 nicci:

I am picking mine up Friday! :) I can’t wait…I tried it on last weekend and really liked it!

• 2/10/11 9:29 the Muse:

yay nicci! enjoy hun!

• 2/10/11 1:16 Melissa:

I signed up to be notified when this pops up tomorrow. I must have it. I do not need it and probably won’t love the shade but the Chanel lover in me is screaming u need boy u need boy.. happy v-day to me :D

• 2/10/11 9:25 the Muse:

ha melissa ;-D enjoy it hun!

• 2/13/11 0:03 katrosado5:

I ordered Boy and Peregrina this afternoon. Can *not wait* to get these!

Love Chanel! Got a sneak peek (promo pic) of what the Summer line is going to look like (online) I almost swooned!

• 2/17/11 14:58 the Muse:

ha katros ;D I think I need a few shades :D!

• 2/18/11 15:18 katrosado5:

I got mine last night muse. The quality is wonderful but they are extremely sheer so be forewarned. However, I couldn’t resist so I applied it right before I went to gym for intense workout. I sweated my behind off but the lippie was intact when I came home. Extremely hydrating and seemed to exfoilate too. My lips are *supah* soft today.

• 2/18/11 15:27 the Muse:

that’s incredible katros ;-D sounds like a GOOD formula! I have it tossed in my “to be reviewed” pile, gotta get on it ;D!