Clarins Summer Collection 2011

Clarins Summer Collection 2010 Makeup

A brief glimpse in Clarins Summer Collection 2011 passed by my eyes this morning while surfing the web.

Take a peek!

Clarins Le Mosaique Bronzing Powder

Clarins Summer Collection 2010 1

Clarins Colour Quench Balm (8 Shades with a long lasting moisture rich formula and shiny finish)

Clarins Summer Collection 2010 2

Clarins Crystal Lip Balm (Red, Crystal Rose, and Coral)

Clarins Summer Collection 2010 3

The following details are taken from a British beauty blog so products are subject to change when the collection launches in the US. If you recall I was quite excited about Crystal Lip Balm last year but we never got the product in the US so I’m kinda hopeful we might see it this year.

No palette?

I think we can probably safely say some new, fabulous eye palette will crop up. Clarins NEVER fails to release something fabulous for Summer.

Your thoughts?

source

• 2/9/11 13:35 Anitacska:

Ooh, that mosaic powder looks intriguing. :)

• 2/9/11 15:01 Shopping-aholic:

I want Clarins Crystal Lip Balm in Coral. if only it was available in India or for Indian buyers on WWW.

• 2/9/11 18:36 Tina:

I tried those crystal balms last year, since we had them in Canada, and let me know, I was so excited to get them, but once I tried them, I was so utterly disappointed. They looked really cool, smelt really plastic fruity, and tasted like death! Like an awful, chemical, Lysol taste. I wasted almost $100 on them. :(

• 2/10/11 10:06 the Muse:

aw really tina? we didn’t get them last year but I’m honestly still very interested to try!

• 2/10/11 11:28 Tina:

I’m in Canada, and we somehow got them at the Clarins counter. They were awful, but I was so sad, because they were so pretty to look at! Let me know what you think of them, I’m really interested to see if they changed the recipe!

• 2/10/11 11:31 the Muse:

tina I’m HOPEFUL we get them last year we didn’t :P

• 2/10/11 11:30 Tina:

I even got them in all 3 colors! the pink one was clear, the red one looked kinda weird in the tube, but gave a light pinkish color, and the coral one was orange colored, but gave a slight warmth to my lips.

• 2/10/11 11:30 the Muse:

tina overall love or just ok? curious minds!

• 2/9/11 19:29 LINDARRAGNAR:

all the pictures colors shown would be AMAZING together!!! I need these soft pink colored lip products , and that bronzing powder

• 2/9/11 22:38 nicci:

hmm, the lip balm looking interesting. Did you mean 2011? :)

• 2/10/11 9:29 the Muse:

I did nicci lol!

• 2/9/11 23:21 M:

We didn’t get any of the summer stuff here in Singapore last year, so yeah, hoping that it will make its way over this year!

The bronzing powder looks gorgeous! Speaking of eyeshadow palette, I remember last year’s one…. the one where the petal designs look kinda like… the external part of a female’s reproductive organ, LOL.

• 2/10/11 9:28 the Muse:

HA M! now that I think about it….yes…I can see that LOL!

• 2/11/11 2:01 Nunuiviet:

I hate bronzing powder, I look funny with some on, i bought once a bobbi brown bronzing powder and it was actually also my last time buying such thing, I think bronzing powder doesn’t fit people with fair skin. But I find the pink lipstick interesting, however clarions products are really pricey.

• 2/12/11 22:23 Tracy:

I bought the crystal blam in coral last year at Clarins’s sample sale for only 7$ last year ! I wanted the pink one as well, but after trying it, it was completely clear so I didn’t take it.

• 2/17/11 21:24 the Muse: