Clarisonic Tangerine Mia

Clarisonic Tangerine Mia

Clarisonic has to give me a little bit of a break because now I want a Tangerine Mia! Grrr!

Seriously, every time they release a new shade dontcha wanna toss out your old Mia and just grab the newest shade? But sadly I’m not made out of money so I have to admire from afar.

Damn, but I so want a tangerine Mia for Spring! All about embracing the orange-y trend even in my beauty tools!

The set includes:

• Clarisonic Mia (Tangerine Shade)
  • Universal Charger
  • Sensitive Brush Head
  • Trail Size Cleanser

Available now from www.Nordstrom.com

• 2/28/11 11:57 Phyrra:

It’s adorable! I still have my pink mia and love it, but all the cute new colors are killing me!

• 2/28/11 13:36 Colleen:

Hello Muse. I recently found your website & love it. You lead me into temptation on a daily basis:) Saw this & had to order. All your fault:)

• 2/28/11 13:41 the Muse:

ha colleen welcome ;-D *waves* I really want it too! hehe ;-D the color tempts me!

• 2/28/11 15:14 cait:

the new mia colors are cruelty! i bought mine a long time ago when they only had white and pink, and seeing all these new colors (especially the purple and the garnet) is killing me! Of course I can’t just throw away my perfectly good pink mia and shell out another $150 just for a different color, but I sure want to! lol

• 2/28/11 15:35 the Muse:

same here cait ;-D damn it ;D wish they were disposable in a year so I can indulge in a new color every season haha!

• 2/28/11 15:32 Kristina:

Woo! I’ve been holding out on getting one until now, but orange is my favorite color!

• 2/28/11 15:34 the Muse:

mine too Kristina ;D! did you see the teal one too? <3 it!

• 2/28/11 15:33 Carrie:

Ooh this color is so pretty! But I already have the lilac mia and can’t justify owning another one, boo hoo :(

• 2/28/11 15:34 the Muse:

the lilac is just as nice carrie ;D!

• 2/28/11 15:33 Regina:

I have the pink too and luv, but the orange looks juicy!!

• 2/28/11 15:34 the Muse:

agreed regina ;D!

• 2/28/11 15:36 jackieg02:

Although this color is nice, I have a zebra print Clarisonic Mia and I love it. And I’m really liking the cute little bag for it!

• 2/28/11 16:49 Jo:

Oh i want….i need! I need any Clarisonic really but this one is super-cute! Iy’d my birthday soon so fingers crossed the birthday fairy brings one for me! xoxo

• 2/28/11 17:11 the Muse:

aw Jo I hope you get one dear ;-D!

• 2/28/11 18:05 Cj:

I know exactly what you mean Muse, The other day I saw the garnet one on Sephora’s site and I was SOOO tempted to add it to my cart lol. Sadly I couldn’t justify it when I have a perfectly good one… Unless somehow something mysteriously happens to it (wink wink! J/k lol)

• 2/28/11 18:56 the Muse:

lol cj I hope something mysterious happens to mine so I can indulge ;D!!!!! hehe!

• 2/28/11 23:39 Nunuiviet:

I always wanted to buy one after reading so many good reviews about it and how it is a must have. I also love le lavender and pink colours , soooooooo cute.the tangerine one is so in trend teheeeeee. But alas the company doesn’t ship abroad! Snif I tried other sites like amazon and it doesn’t as well.wish I could put my hands on those, heard it helps in keeping your skin clear…..