Clean & Clear Morning Burst Skin Brightening Facial Scrub and Facial Cleanser

Clean Clear Morning Burst Skin Brightening Facial Scrub and Facial Cleanser

Clean & Clear have a new Skin Brightening Facial Cleanser and Scrub available. This has a bright, sweet sunny fragrance and contains lemon, papaya, and caffeine to brighten and wake skin up.

I normally like the Morning Burst line so I indulged in both the cleanser and scrub to use in the AM in my shower. I’m more about dishing out the big bucks when it comes to skincare but these two products got me curious!

• 2/17/11 13:00 Cait:

I saw these at Ulta and was tempted to try them, but, like you, I feel like I always have to dish out big bucks for skincare haha. that’s not an area i’m willing to skimp on. i’d be curious to see how you like them though!

• 2/17/11 13:27 the Muse:

same here cait. I’m really one for splurging when it comes to skincare but I figured in the shower in the AM, meh might be worth a try ;D

• 2/17/11 15:47 Emily:

i have the cleanser, and it smells like just like lemon and papaya and leaves my face feeling clean and awake :)

• 2/17/11 15:52 the Muse:

it smells brilliant emily I can’t wait to try it!

• 2/17/11 22:13 Casey:

Ahh, I personally dislike the Morning Burst line.
    I used the regular (orange packaging) cleanser and scrub for a while. They were okay, nothing special. They were really drying though, and my skin is oily!!

Then I tried the oil control cleanser, and oh my god it was horrendous. I felt like I was putting dish soap on my face. It smelled like dish soap and was as drying as dish soap. No thanks.
    Not everyone’s cup of tea, I guess.

I’m not sure how this one would be, but I wouldn’t take my chances on it. I’m sticking to my Garnier Nutritioniste Nutri-Pure Gel Scrub (and crystallized honey as a stronger scrub/moisturizing mask. Have you tried this? It’s awesome. If you don’t have crystallized honey, you can just mix some sugar in with honey and scrub away, then leave it on your skin for 5-10 minutes as a moisturizing mask!)

• 2/17/11 23:03 BeautyMaven:

Oooo This excited me!! I’m such a sucker for anything that smells good, haha– but mostly I LOVE the pump style face wash! I wish more companies did this– it is so convenient, especially in the shower! I have the Clean & Clear Finishes Pore Perfection Cleanser right now. I don’t notice perfect pores, but I do love how easy it is to use the little pump!

• 2/18/11 0:01 Lorena:

I must have this! I’m just always so hesitant to deviate from the Acne cleanser due to fear of adverse reactions…but this definitely seems worth a shot!

• 9/9/12 15:29 Juliet:

LOVE THIS CLEANSER! it works very well on removing dirt and waking you up!as for the smell,it smells fantastic ! Leaves my skin felling smooth after applying my moistirizer.I also have the scrub,which seems to be working fine. And the price is very affordable,it also looks like it should last about 3-4 mounths ! Tip: I think you guys should buy it at a store like walmart or target because it is cheaper!:)also it is meant for all skin types which shoudn’t make you have a bad reaction!