Coach Poppy Eau de Parfume Is….

Coach Poppy Eau de Parfume

What is Coach Poppy Eau de Parfume to you? Have you smelled it?

Coach Poppy Eau de Parfume is…

Gorgeous! I purchased this earlier in the Fall and I absolutely adore it. It’s a fruity, flirty floral fragrance that contains sparkling notes of juicy mandarin, cucumber flower petals, baby freesia buds, red candied rose petals and a cream brulee accord to add a depth of unmistakably sweetness!

Coach Poppy Eay De Parfume is simply stunning!

Coach Poppy Eau de Parfume 2

Coach Poppy Eau de Parfume 1

You NEED to make it part of your Spring fragrance wardrobe.

Loves!

Anyone sniff it?

What is it to you?

Share it!

Review upcoming soon!

• 2/2/11 16:53 Brooke:

This smells AMAZING! I received a sample a few weeks ago with an Ulta purchase. I can’t really put my finger on the fragrance…it’s somewhat like a citrusy, flowery mix..it’s hard to explain, but it’s just downright yummy! I am really sensitive to fragrances, however, after wearing this a couple of days it hasn’t bothered me a bit. I think I may splurge and buy it!

• 2/2/11 18:12 the Muse:

brooke grab it ;-D it’s gorggggggg! def love it!

• 2/2/11 18:00 Colleen:

I have this perfume and it is my absolute favorite! I wear it almost every day!

• 2/2/11 18:03 the Muse:

it’s brilliant isn’t it colleen ;-D

• 2/2/11 18:27 Jess:

I abhor this one…it smells so run-of-the-mill to me. Then again, I’m sure there are people who hate the ones I like, too!

• 2/2/11 18:28 the Muse:

aw sorry to hear it jess. favs scents? ;-D

• 2/2/11 20:19 Kat:

Probably my favorite perfume ever! And it now comes in a 3.4oz size I’ve heard, which is nice because the 1.7oz Coach perfumes are expensive!

• 2/3/11 12:32 Darijo:

You DO need this scent. This is my favorite fragrance and I stash it because I want it to last FOREVER and EVER.

• 2/8/11 15:09 the Muse:

hi darijo I feel the same way it’s fab ;D I have a bottle I purchased back in October I think it was ;-D and it’s almost gone!

• 2/3/11 17:58 Jess:

I adore Calvin Klein Euphoria and beauty…and lately, DKNY pure. Also, Burberry woman. :D

• 2/5/11 10:35 MusicLover:

i picked this up at ulta a week ago. needless to say, it is all i have been wearing this week.

• 2/8/11 11:03 the Muse:

ha awesome musiclover ;D it’s fab imho!

• 2/14/11 5:24 DivaEC:

This really smells gorgeous! I think I am going to splurge and get some for Spring. I am a Coach fan and have many bags but never owned the fragrances.

• 2/17/11 14:41 the Muse:

diva well worth a haul it really is a gorg scent :D!

• 2/21/11 9:49 DivaEC:

I am sooooo loving this scent! I was afraid it would be too young for me but it is really great. Thanks for posting a blog about this Muse. Have a beautiful day.

• 11/19/13 23:31 Phoebe:

I bought this at my local Ulta, ultimately for my mom since it came with the free five piece serving set and my mother LOVES themed dishes…however, I might be keeping the perfume! It just smells so incredible!