In Other News: Jang Guen-Seok’s MAC Peacocky Look

Jang Guen Seok

In other news….

Jang Guen-Seok pulls off his MAC Peacocky look in a new ad commercial.

….ever always with the emo pout.

MAC Peacocky

Disclaimer: This post was “just for fun”. Jan Guen-Seok was not harmed, molested, felt up, chained to a bed, or tackled hugged during the making of this post, his wavy weird, girly hair do and emo smirk prevented all that from happening.

source

• 2/1/11 20:56 Emilie:

he is just too gorgeous! he was amazing(and ridiculously good looking) in you’re beautiful.

• 2/1/11 20:58 the Muse:

ha Emilie agreed ;-D

• 2/1/11 21:24 Misato-san:

lol XD Lol XD Lol XD
    too bad I will not see a single piece of this collection because I was really interested in it.

• 2/2/11 7:45 the Muse:

haha mistato ;-D

• 2/1/11 23:06 M:

Lol. We need more gorgeous Korean men in our lives.

I literally stopped breathing when i saw Jang Hyuk’s FINE-NESS in Slave Hunters. Then I saw Han Jeong Su and Oh Ji-Ho (doesn’t his name just sound sooooo vulgarly sexy??). I didn’t know WHERE TO LOOK AFTER A WHILE. SO DISTRACTING!

• 2/2/11 7:43 the Muse:

absolutely sis ;-D! The more the merrier ;-D haha! lol omg I just sat here and breathed out “Oooohhh Ji hooo…” LOL!

• 2/2/11 2:29 Rinny:

Omg I didn’t even recognize him in the pictures! I absolutely loved him in You’re Beautiful and Mary Stayed Out All Night :D

• 2/2/11 7:42 the Muse:

rinny I cannot WAIT to see Mary Stayed Out All Night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 2/2/11 2:34 Bethany:

But unfortunately, his “wavy weird, girly hair do and emo smirk” ensured that all those things did happen to him when I came across the post. ;D

• 2/2/11 7:41 the Muse:

lol bethany! boy looks worst than Lee Min-ho’s permanent wave!

• 2/2/11 3:34 zang:

lol!!!!!!!!!!! i love your disclaimer!!! too fricking cute!! if only we can do that to him in real life!!! hahahaha…

• 2/2/11 9:33 the Muse:

LOL zang ;-D damn wish!

• 2/2/11 19:42 Kiara:

awww., what a cutie! He can totally pull off this look.

• 2/10/11 14:16 the Muse: