Introducing Leeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeroy Jenkins Lip Balm for the Geeks

I honestly don’t need a rhyme or reason to bring out my geek to play and that’s what this post is all about.

Since we don’t get a chance to express both our geekdom and our makeup addiction, together, as a relationship, it’s always so pleasant when a geeky makeup marriage comes into play!

Jump!

Leeroy Jenkins Lip Balm

This is the lip balm you whip out on the days your Guild is ready to raid as it’ll instantly make you want to bellow out, ‘LEEEEEEEEEEEEEROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOY Jenkins…”

Our Etsy seller proclaims that you should be bellowing out “Alright Chums, Let’s Do This!” but me, I’ll go with yelling out Leeroy and calling it a day!

Whether your Alliance or Horde this lip balm will happily keep you company during hours of life wasting game play.

As for me, well, I’m waiting for a Fawkes lip balm.

Leeroy Jenkins Lip Balm is available from Shiro Cosmetics on Etsy.

• 2/3/11 15:29 Jem:

Hahaha! Makeup + Meme! Awesome <3

• 2/3/11 16:01 Cj:

*cough* HORDE FTW! *cough*

:P lol

• 2/3/11 16:07 the Muse:

LOL CJ ;-D! \m/ you should come join me in the nars gender bending post…I’m curious what you think of it the dramas ;-D

• 2/3/11 16:22 Cj:

Oh gawsh I’ve only gotten through half the comments and I’m already scared lol, Their really chewing you out lol :$

• 2/3/11 16:29 the Muse:

LOL cj ;-D ugh can it be hug time now? LOL

• 2/3/11 17:07 Cj:

Deffinately lol, I can’t believe they were snapping at you like that! And that one person who was like “I’m never coming to you blog again! Bye forever!!” like seriously?? People need to calm the heck down lol.

I just posted a comment on there btw :)

• 2/8/11 12:39 the Muse:

ugh cj! the dramaszzzzzzzzzzzzz ;-D lol thanks for chiming in! :D

• 2/3/11 16:23 dangster:

LMAO, that video cracks me up every time.

• 2/3/11 16:29 the Muse:

me too dangster I can watch that thing over and over and never not LAUGH ;D

• 2/3/11 16:31 Jenna:

ahahah! <3

(I am actually tabbed out of WoW right now while flying).

• 2/8/11 12:42 the Muse:

<3 Jenna that's so flattering lol!

• 2/3/11 19:10 Eve:

Awww she’s temporarily close due to the stomach flu. :(

• 2/4/11 15:27 the Muse:

aw shoot eve I didn’t notice :P

• 2/3/11 20:46 Kristen:

ah World of Warcraft…slowly destroying my relationship lol

• 2/4/11 9:23 the Muse:

life and w0w=FAIL WoW without life interrupting: FTW! lol Kristen ;D

• 2/4/11 0:14 JoElla:

Leeeeeeeeeeeeeeerooooooooooooooooy is a battle cry in my house LOL

• 2/4/11 9:21 the Muse:

HA Jo! project it out LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOY JENKINSSSSSSSSSSS!

• 2/4/11 0:35 Brittany:

One of the many reasons I <3 you :) can I confess I tab out of w0w often to check out musings =X?

• 2/4/11 9:18 the Muse:

now I really heart you brittany that’s the best confession evers!

• 2/4/11 4:31 Fatima:

Mmm great choice of color..epic! For the horde!

• 2/4/11 12:34 Kate:

That video makes me giggle every time. If only I could play WoW without is sucking me into its vortex and my quality of life begins to suffer.

Oh well, I’ll stick with Kirby’s Epic Yarn.

• 2/4/11 15:16 the Muse:

LOL kate know the feeling. I haven’t played in a while I simply don’t have the time to spare for it and thankful kinda b/c I can really get sucked into it ;D!

• 2/4/11 16:12 Phyrra:

Hahah! Glad you saw this :)
    I have a sample of it and it’s awesome.

• 2/8/11 11:33 the Muse:

hehe dd ;-D so cute!

• 2/6/11 19:46 kharanya:

LOL No… just no. I love WoW but a lip balm? Guess I’m a closet geek hehe. Muse, Cata’s playstyle is way different, it’s like open season on the Wrath babies.