Jo Malone Tea Fragrance Blends

Jo Malone Tea Fragrance Blends

I’m a tea drinker, can’t stand coffee. Could be because I adore the taste or could be I was British in another life, I’d like to think it was because I was a proper English lady in my other life.

No but seriously I do enjoy a good cuppa tea so the new Jo Malone Tea Fragrance Blends sound so terribly intriguing!

Let’s take a look!

These are a innovative way to wear your fragrance as there are a total of five scents that can be combined with others to create a new, exciting blend!

The collection is inspired by a traditional British tea with scents that include Assam & Grapefruit, Earl Grey & Cucumber, Fresh Mint Leaf, Sweet Lemon and Sweet Milk.

If you happen to enjoy and love tea you know that there’s a tea for every taste. I personally prefer a few different teas during different times of the day and so it goes with the new Tea Cologne selection fom Jo Malone.

In true British style, the collection allows you to combine your tea fragrance blend, with a dash of Sweet Lemon or a splash of Sweet Milk.

Assam & Grapefruit, Earl Grey & Cucumber, and Fresh Mint Leaf can all be worn on their own or like any good tea can be enjoyed with a bit of Sweet Lemon or Sweet Milk. Combine Fresh Mint Leaf with a little Sweet Lemon for a invigorating, tart fragrance! Enjoy Earl Grey & Cucumber with a dash of lemon and a bit of milk for a traditional tea scent! The possibilities are endless.

Here’s a break down of what each scents notes.

Jo Malone Assam & Grapefruit Cologne
Invigorating and upbeat, Assam & Grapefruit captures the qualities of that first cup of morning tea. Refreshing grapefruit and herbaceous Assam are blended with undertones of warm patchouli, spicy cardamom and almond. Add a creamy richness with a splash of Sweet Milk to deepen and sweeten the scent of black tea.

Jo Malone Earl Grey & Cucumber Cologne
A playful twist on the British tradition of high tea, cucumber sandwiches served with Earl Grey, distilled into a modern, intriguing scent. Fresh and fruity bergamot is cooled with cucumber and warmed with a base of beeswax, vanilla and musk. Refresh and uplift by layering with zesty Sweet Lemon.

Jo Malone Fresh Mint Leaf Cologne
A refreshing tisane of freshly picked mint, translated into a crisp, clear cologne. A blend of mint, basil and maté infuses this cologne with a green, leafy clarity, while a warm base is created by the partnership of cedarwood with musk. Think pretty and fresh by adding a mist of zesty, fruit-infused Sweet Lemon.

Jo Malone Sweet Lemon Cologne
Mirroring the custom of adding a slice of freshly-cut lemon or a sprinkle of sugar to a cup of just-brewed tea, Sweet Lemon is given a fruity twist with pineapple, peach and fresh green cypress.

Jo Malone Sweet Milk Cologne
Utterly English, a dash of sweet, creamy milk gives tea a rounded richness. The unique milk accord combines star anise, almond and vanilla to create a warm, comforting scent. Addictively sweet and unexpectedly fresh.

Each fragrance is structured to stand on its own or layered and blended with each other to create new and exciting fragrances. It’s a unique and special way to enjoy your fragrance of choice!

The Tea Fragrance Blends will be $55 each and and available for limited time at Jo Malone Shops, at jomalone.com, Bergdorf, Neimans, Sakes, Nordies, and Bloomingdales.

Canadians can take advantage of the collection where it will be available exclusively at Holt Renfrew.

Are you a tea drinker?

Love the idea of wearing your favorite tea as a fragrance?

Do share!

• 2/10/11 11:23 Mary the Muse Militant:

Sadly, I’m not a tea drinker even if I was in the desert dying of thirst would I drink tea (well, maybe if it came to it).
    Gimme coffee instead and make it American style !! :)
    Hope you enjoy your cuppas though, you connaisseur of tea !

• 2/10/11 11:30 the Muse:

mary you realize the queen would disapprove, throw you out England, and possibly revoke your nationally as an upstanding British citizen for saying that out loud right!? LOL!

• 2/10/11 11:36 Mary the Muse Militant:

Oops ! Don’t tell the queen as she might deport me back to Ireland ! He He.

• 2/10/11 11:48 the Muse:

ha ok you get a free pass ;-D! LOL!

• 2/10/11 11:37 Mary the Muse Militant:

Forgot to add I’ve been in England longer than I have in Ireland so Mrs Queeny had better not say a word !! :) :)

• 2/10/11 12:52 Vanessa:

I LOVE tea, especially Earl Grey! I would love to wear that as a fragrance (maybe minus the cucumber… not that much of a fan).
    I started drinking it regularly last year, after getting sick of being surrounded by coffee (I work in a coffee shop). It’s the one drink I can enjoy on its own (vs coffee – adding sugar/cream/milk to taste). Plus, the blends (especially where I buy my tea) there’s always so many different variations and flavours to try – from sugary sweet to fruity – YUM!

• 2/10/11 13:04 the Muse:

earl grey is a fav of mine too vanessa, my day doesn’t start without a cup ;-D agreed, you can never get tired of teas ;D!

• 2/10/11 13:02 Maggie:

Ooooh, I love it :D I’m a huge tea nerd (my tea collection isn’t as scary as my makeup collection, but it’s still pretty huge), and I love the idea of being to wear tea smells! I’m definitely going to have to check these out.

• 2/10/11 13:06 the Muse:

ha maggie omg! ;-D me too! not that big but I do have one cabinet dedicated to teas in my kitchen ha!

• 2/10/11 13:13 Larie:

Ooh, love! I love coffee and tea both, haha. I will need to check these out.

• 2/10/11 13:31 Eve:

Mmmmm tea! Love it! These sound sooo delicious especially the Earl Grey. Would have been nice to throw in a Green tea though, sort of earthy and clean.

• 2/10/11 13:50 the Muse:

mmm eve yes! maybe next year?!

• 2/10/11 14:09 dangster:

I’m a tea junkie–I used to have over a dozen canisters of tea on my desk at work! The Assam & Grapefruit sounds the most interesting :)

• 2/10/11 14:11 the Muse:

ha ;-D thankfully they didn’t make their way onto my test yet but lord knows I have one too many at home in my kitchen dangster ;D! I’m more about the mint and lemon!

• 2/10/11 14:24 Audrey:

Ohhh, I love the idea of this! But I wish it was $55 for the whole set and not per… ouch, says my wallet.

• 2/10/11 14:37 the Muse:

a set would be lovely audrey ;D maybe one day!?

• 2/10/11 15:55 Bonnie:

WANT the Earl Grey!

• 2/10/11 16:57 Vijaya:

I’m a total tea-drinker, too. However, I’m not a perfume wearer at all. I just buy the bottles and keep them. xD

• 2/10/11 17:07 Ryou:

I don’t know… My tea collection got pretty big already, you sure I can’t just brew a pot, let it cool, and splash myself with it? =P

• 2/10/11 19:01 marron:

If you were a proper English lady in another life, then I was a French Noble…..
    I absolutely LOVE tea, but I why didn’t they make a darjeeling one?

• 2/11/11 1:41 Nunuiviet:

As a truly Asian I have to love tea hehehehe, I drink, jasmine tea, oolong , black and green tea. But hey how interesting is that stuff! I’ve never tried Jo Malone , we have only one store in Thailand, and it’s pretty pricey, but I’d love to try one day. I smelled before a fragrance

• 2/14/11 13:23 Musebeliever:

I’ve lived three years in UK. I’m not just a tea drinker, I’m a tea addict. I LOVE THIS !!!
    I want Assam and Earl Grey !!! *o*
    Can we drink it as well ? O.o

• 2/17/11 14:36 the Muse:

ha I wish muse they smell awesome enough to drink girl!