Josie Maran Argan Eye Love You Too Palette

Josie Maran Argan Eye Love You Too Palette

Our girl Josie has a brand new Argan concealer available at Sephora. I seen it a few days ago but sadly didn’t haul it since I wanted to read more online. Much to my shock it isn’t on Sephora’s site, whoa, wait, why?

Anyone see it in store yet?

It consists of one darker shade and one lighter for mixing and matching your perfect concealer shade. It felt more like a face palette concealer than an under eye one which is another reason I didn’t indulge but who knows, I may just go ahead and try it anyway!

Also popping up my must have of the moment, the Josie Maran Argan Eye Love You Too Palette. I think I needs it!

This one is a limited edition selection of eight Argan-infused eyeshadows. The shades look so soft and wearable.

The formula is enriched with pure Argan Oil and the palette contains an easy to follow, how to card featuring step by step instructions for day and night looks!

The palette is $42 and available now at www.Sephora.com

Whatcha think?

• 2/15/11 21:53 Linda:

My store has it. I’ve learned that sephora doesn’t always put stuff out when they receive it. I’d ask if it’s in the drawer. I live on west coast and my store had had it for at least 3 weeks. By the way, I really like it

• 2/17/11 14:23 the Muse:

awesome linda will have to try ;D!

• 2/15/11 22:45 Jojo:

Hi Muse, I picked up the Argan pro blend concealer last week end. The texture is very thick and creamy, you will like the consistency. It is kind of like the Skinfood Salmon concealer I found out from your blog or the Benefit erase paste but even thicker in consistency. It works better layering the top shade over the bottom. It reminds me of the Laura Mercier undercover pot, same concept but the Josie’s one has more product and both concealers are emollient. People with dry skin will enjoy this. It definitely needs some powder on top to set it because of how creamy it is. I didn’t use powder the first time and my eyeliner/mascara smudged a little from it. I think you will enjoy this. I got it in Sand which is the lightest shade, I just wish it’s a little bit lighter then it wil be perfect.

• 2/16/11 9:51 the Muse:

jojo you ROCK thanks ;-D that sounds wicked good ;-D I needs!

• 2/16/11 9:38 Beautiful Canvas:

I think I need it too :)

• 2/16/11 14:50 Andrea:

*Sigh*…somehow I must convince myself that I don’t need every pretty palette released into the beauty world. I think I’ll be a big girl and pass on this one…unless you get it and post a raving review…then I’m most likely going to rush out and get it.

• 2/17/11 14:16 the Muse:

ha andrea you FLATTER ME with that comment ;D!