Kate Somerville Clinic-to-Go Resurfacing Peel Pads

Kate Somerville Clinic to Go Resurfacing Peel Pads

I love me some ExfoliKate, such a miracle product so I’m kinda wanting to try out Kate Somerville Clinic-to-Go Resurfacing Peel Pads now! I think this will be my next purchase from Kate!

These are shaped like little mittens and are a buffing pad packed with lactic acid, myrtle extract, and sage left extract to resurface the skin and renew it.

They recommend them for sensitive, problematic, acne skin types however they can easily be used on most skin types, good news for me w00t! It promises smooth, youthful skin in 28 days, I’m in for that!

The box includes 16 applications for $48.

I’m interested and debating on an indulgence at the moment! Kate’s products, so far, are the only ones that give me an at home facial experience so I’m def leaning towards a yay on these.

What do you think?

Any Kate Somerville fans?

Do share some of your fav products finds from the brand!

Available now from www.katesomerville.com

• 2/23/11 12:32 jenniet2002:

are these for both face and body?

• 2/23/11 13:33 the Muse:

good question jenniet ;-D believe face only dear!

• 2/23/11 13:03 Cj:

How many times a week are you supposed to use this? Dermalogica has something very similar- if not identical to this but they say to use it daily ONTOP of the other daily exfoliator… No thankyou @ rubbing my face raw lol

• 2/23/11 13:42 the Muse:

noooooooo you def don’t wanna over-exfoliate as it’ll make you drier CJ ;D this is a twice a week treatment.

• 2/23/11 22:37 sara jo:

My skin peels around my nose and mouth so these look kind of interesting. Also interested in the Exfolikate.

• 6/19/11 2:25 Kelley:

I’m oily and I have that issue too. It’s called seborrhea. The derm will tell you to put cortisone on your face, but that never helps me. Try these! They’ve def made a difference for me :)