Laura Geller Vanilla Nudes Color Collection

Laura Geller Vanilla Nudes Color Collection 4

Morning!

Happy Monday!

Just wanted to remind you about the Laura Geller Vanilla Nudes Collection that I featured several weeks ago. It’s upcoming on QVC (mine shipped already so swatches and a review upcoming soonish) this week as a Today’s Special Value.

Laura Geller Vanilla Nudes Color Collection 7

Here’s more images that weren’t included in my original post and the deets if you missed it during my first post.

The set is on auto delivery or available as a one time shipment. If you choose the auto delivery you’ll get two more kits over the course of the next few months. Also keep in mind this kit features the launch of the new Balance n’ Brighten in the shade Porcelain.

The set includes:

• Laura Geller Balance n’ Brighten Foundation (Choice of shades)
  • Laura Geller Baked Cheek Dream Highlighter & Blush in Neapolitan

Laura Geller Vanilla Nudes Color Collection 6

Laura Geller Vanilla Nudes Color Collection 5

Will you indulge?

Available now at www.qvc.com

Happy Haulin’!

• 2/21/11 11:30 Phyrra:

I’m actually rather frustrated by this set. I ordered it and was originally told it would be delivered by Feb. 9. When it didn’t come I called QVC and they said they didn’t know when it would ship but they would email me. I waited and finally emailed them and they said they were still ‘researching’ and it hadn’t shipped yet. As of right now, I’m really not impressed with QVC or their customer service. I have no idea when I’ll actually get my set :P

• 2/21/11 11:38 the Muse:

weird dd. As they sets were just a pre-launch and wouldn’t be shipped out until this week according to the website. so strange that they said it would be with you on feb 9!!!!!!!

• 2/21/11 13:11 Phyrra:

Yeah I know! That’s why I called them on the phone, and while the lady on the phone was nice, she was confused by the situation and told me they’d email me when they were going to ship it, but they never have :/

• 2/21/11 13:21 the Muse:

you should get a notice today court! I got mine today ;D! look out in your inbox!

• 2/21/11 13:22 Phyrra:

Will do :)
            Despite it all, I’m excited to try the products!

• 2/21/11 13:36 the Muse:

;-D me too!!!!!!!!!!! also log in and check your account as it will display a shipping notice ;D!

• 2/21/11 13:40 Phyrra:

Hm all it says for mine is:

Estimated Delivery Date: 2/9/2011
            Billed upon shipment.

Though I paid back when I first ordered it in January.

I don’t see anything that shows it shipped.

• 2/21/11 14:19 the Muse:

court they charged you when you ordered? weirder! Mine just got charged with shipment!

• 2/21/11 11:34 Kari:

Love it! Beautiful colors in this collection.

• 2/21/11 11:35 Dollymix8:

Wow that eyeshadow looks pretty!

• 2/21/11 15:55 isis:

oh I want alll of that, I’ll either have to wait (Ha!) or buy it in bits from e bay and get it shipped from the states. the shadow looks amazing.

• 2/21/11 15:57 the Muse:

aw isis I hope you find it all hun!

• 2/21/11 16:14 isis:

I will! My LG addiction is such that I ‘ll trawl e bay. the eyeshadow is already for auction.

• 2/21/11 16:23 the Muse:

yay glad you got at least one item already isis ;D! good luck hunting girl!

• 2/21/11 20:57 Eva:

AHH i really want that Baked Cheek Dream Highlighter & Blush in Neapolitan~~ I can’t wait for your review… but i just might buy this before then while its tsv~ i really need to stay away from your blog…. i start wanting too many things :) @!!

• 2/21/11 21:59 the Muse:

eva I’d totally get it now and take advantage of the TSV ;D haha!