The MAC Jeanius Collection will be launching next month and I think quite a few folks are excited about this one. I personally can’t wear blues lately, must be old age, but they make me look a little tired but that doesn’t mean I’m not excited as everyone else for this release.
Let’s check it out!
MAC Jeanius Eye Shadow $19.50
- White Jeanius White with silver pearl
- Diva in Distress Mid-tone grey with silver pearl
- Motorhead Mid-tone dirty blue with copper pearl
- Stovepipe Black Black with copper pearl
MAC Jeanius Collection Lipglass $14.50
- Painted On Grayish beige with gold pearl
- Indigo Pink Deep burgundy with blue pearl
- Docile Chrome pink peach with gold
MAC Jeanius Blush $19.50
- Overdyed Bright magenta (satin)
- Pink Cult Mid-tone dirty neutral pink (matte)
MAC Jeanius Collection Lipstick $14.50
- Acid Washed Grayish beige with gold pearl
- Riveting Rose Deep burgundy with blue pearl
- Pretty Please Pale pink pearl
MAC Jeanius Penultimate Brow Marker and Eyeliner $17.50
MAC Jeanius Nail Lacquer $14
- Biker Blue Black base with purple and blue pearl
- Frayed to Order White matte with soft pink duochrome pearl
I think part of the appeal here is the cute button fly denim imprints on the shadows eh? Kinda gets us all excited! Alot of the shades look a bit unwearable to me but I’ll have to see them in person before making my mind up!
What do you think?
I know alot of you are eagerly awaiting this release!