MAC Sheen Supreme Lipstick launches March 3, 2011. Sheen Supreme Lipstick are richly pigmented lipsticks with a lightweight feel.
Take a look!
Gloss is good, but there’s nothing quite as wonderfully, worldly cinematic as a Lipstick – and they’re coming back! We’ve updated formulas to make it all plausible. Sheen Supreme is the combination of the strong, sensually saturated colour of, say, Tilda Swinton’s I Am Love Milanese Lipstick, leavened with the light feel and clear vibrancy, the see-through sheen of a modern New York City Girl Gloss. Imagine no muddy undertones, gliding in pearl or creme finish, moisturizing with no sticky/tacky feel. It’s a new medium, with M∙A∙C in the lead. This is retro/modern – and devastatingly chic.
- Supremely Confident (Pale nude)
- Bare Again (Pinky neutral beige)
- Can’t Get Enough (Beige neutral)
- Behave Yourself (Light blue pink)
- Gotta Dash! (Pale clean coral)
- Full Speed (bright clean yellow pink)
- Insanely It (Watermelon pink)
- Ultra Darling (Mid-tone yellow pink)
- New Temptation (Vivid blue red)
- Quite the Thing! (Deep blue plum)
- Impressive (Neutral gilded plum)
- Look at Her! (Metallic copper)
- Can’t Resist (Golden purplish red)
- Good to be Bad (Deep burgundy)
Each is $14.50 ($17.50 CDN) and available March 3rd in the US and Internationally sometime in March as well.
I think I don’t need any of these but it is debatable as I’ve been know to say that about MAC and proceed to gush when I see them in person!
How about you?