MAC Sheen Supreme Lipstick

MAC Sheen Supreme Lipstick launches March 3, 2011. Sheen Supreme Lipstick are richly pigmented lipsticks with a lightweight feel.

Take a look!

Gloss is good, but there’s nothing quite as wonderfully, worldly cinematic as a Lipstick – and they’re coming back! We’ve updated formulas to make it all plausible. Sheen Supreme is the combination of the strong, sensually saturated colour of, say, Tilda Swinton’s I Am Love Milanese Lipstick, leavened with the light feel and clear vibrancy, the see-through sheen of a modern New York City Girl Gloss. Imagine no muddy undertones, gliding in pearl or creme finish, moisturizing with no sticky/tacky feel. It’s a new medium, with M∙A∙C in the lead. This is retro/modern – and devastatingly chic.

Shades Available:

• Supremely Confident (Pale nude)
  • Bare Again (Pinky neutral beige)
  • Can’t Get Enough (Beige neutral)
  • Behave Yourself (Light blue pink)
  • Gotta Dash! (Pale clean coral)
  • Full Speed (bright clean yellow pink)
  • Insanely It (Watermelon pink)
  • Ultra Darling (Mid-tone yellow pink)
  • New Temptation (Vivid blue red)
  • Quite the Thing! (Deep blue plum)
  • Impressive (Neutral gilded plum)
  • Look at Her! (Metallic copper)
  • Can’t Resist (Golden purplish red)
  • Good to be Bad (Deep burgundy)

Each is $14.50 ($17.50 CDN) and available March 3rd in the US and Internationally sometime in March as well.

I think I don’t need any of these but it is debatable as I’ve been know to say that about MAC and proceed to gush when I see them in person!

How about you?

• 2/24/11 12:53 ☆Lola A♏ ★:

I need to see swatches first, but only a few colors interest me.

• 2/24/11 13:07 Cj:

As exciting as a new Mac collection is, I’m not really a lipstick fan lol. Did you ever check out the careblend powder from the last collection?

• 2/24/11 16:58 the Muse:

I actually got a few to try cj and tossed them in a corner, shades are too deep for me 😛 they sent medium dark or something like that, just couldn’t pull it off 😛 any good?

• 2/24/11 17:18 Cj:

Dunno, mine sadly hasn’t arrived yet, I ordered light plus (hope it’s the right shade) The description and Q&A made it sound really good so I can’t wait ;D

• 3/3/11 15:28 Cj:

Hey Muse :) I got my powder a couple days ago and I gotta say I’m loving it! It’s great as a setting powder and alone as a light foundation for when your in a hurry. I wore it all day yesterday and it didn’t oxidize or feel/look powdery at all. I’m also really happy it has a mirror unlike the MSFN, so I can just throw it in my bag and be good2go lol. One thing to note tho is that it does give more of a matte finish than the MSFN.

• 2/24/11 14:22 Vijaya:

That purple is calling me!

• 2/24/11 14:36 MC:

Defiantly need to swatch. I like Impressive.